He's Home But He Isn't Alone

It's been a month since the pack has seen Stiles and to be honest they were falling apart. Derek has been cooking but it's nothing compared to Stiles cooking. Erica has been doing the laundry but she messed up a couple of times. When I say mess up I mean she shrunk some clothes and even turned some pink. They miss Stiles and want him to come home but he doesn't even pick up there phone calls. The pack was sitting in the living room just looking sad when the front door opened. It was Stiles and for some unknown reason he was asleep on some guys back. Growls were heard making Stiles look up.

"Were here already?" Stiles asked  rubbing his eyes. He looked like a little kid. The pack would of aww if it wasn't for the unknown man holding there Alpha.

"Want me to put you down?" Asked the man holding Stiles

"No. Can you carry me to my room?" Stiles asked laying his head back on man.

"Yeah sure but where is it?" The man asked but Stiles was already back to sleep.

"I'll show you" Issac said and the man nodded. The walked upstairs leaving the pack to think.

"Who was that?" Liam said

"Not sure but by the looks of it. Stiles likes him." Jackson Said. Issac came back downstairs.

"What happened where's the guy" Ethan said

"Well he put Stiles in bed and was about to leave with me when  Stiles woke up and begged him not to leave him. It was sad to see Stiles like that. So vulnerable"

Stiles Pov

"Kyle hold me" I said as Kyle laid in next to me.

"Sti what are we gonna do about your pack?" Kyle said wrapping his arms around me

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You been gone for a month and then you come back home on the back of a sexy stranger. There's bound to be questions"

"Then we'll deal with that when they start asking questions but for right now. I want you to hold me while I take a nap" I said putting my head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat. I could listen to his heartbeat forever and never get tired of it. It was like music to my ears and it never failed to calm me down and help me sleep.

"If you say so." He said kissing my forehead as I drifted off to sleep.

Time Skip

"Sti babe wake up" I Kyle said gently shaking me.

"Why I was having amazing dream" I said siting up.

"Ummm... A boy named Liam is outside the door for you" He said and I nodded and stood up. I looked down and I was in my underwear.

"Kyle did you undress me?" I asked

"Yeah you said you were hot" He said and I nodded I picked up a shirt and smiled when I saw it was Kyle's. I put it on and walked over to the door.

"Hey Liam" I said

"I was so worried about you" He said pulling me in a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back.

"I'm okay Liam. I'm okay" I said pulling away from his hug.

"Are you coming downstairs we all wanna see you. We missed you so much" Liam said

"Yeah sure. I'll be down in ten" I said and he nodded before heading downstairs. I walked back in my room and closed the door.

"Want me to come with you?" Kyle asked