The New Pack House

Klaus Pov

We've been driving for hours and Mieczyslaw has been awake the whole time. I know he's tried but for some reason he won't let himself sleep.

"Why don't you get some sleep," I say

"I can't," He said

"Why not?" I asked

"The nightmares," He said looking out the window. I knew better than to ask about his nightmares. He'll tell me on his own time.

"Well Mieczslaw were here," I said pulling up to a house. I watched as his eyes lit up.

"Wow Klaus this is amazing." He said getting out the car. I smiled and followed him.

"Only the best for you," I said and he smiled and turned to face me.

"Your the best," He said and hugged me. I hugged him back. Every time me and Mieczslaw touched I could feel my dead heart beat. Mieczslaw brought out the good in me.

"I'm gonna wake Liam and Issac up," He said pulling away from me. I nodded. I already missed the warmth of his body. I watched as he walked over to the car and woke up the two young wolves. The rest of the cars had already pulled up and were all getting out the car. The looked at  the house and their eyes went wide.

"Sti are we staying here," The young wolf named Liam asked

"Yeah we are. This is our new home," He said

"Wow this place is amazing. How you find it?" Issac asked

"I didn't Klaus did,' Mieczslaw said looking at me.

"Well thank you Klaus this place is amazing," Issac said 

"No problem," I said

"Now come on let's go inside." Mieczslaw said and we all walked in.

"So Jackson and Ethan will share one room. Erica and Boyd will share another and Mason and Corey will one. Issac and Liam will have their own room. So will me and Klaus," Mieczslaw said and they all nodded. I smiled he was always a great leader. That's the whole reason I was drawn to him. He always manged to fix people. He always made them feel better. He had a mother's touch. A healing touch.

Stiles Pov

I watched as everyone walked upstairs to pick their rooms. I felt happy. It was the first time I was happy since Taila died . I was brought out my thoughts to my phone ringing.

"Hello" I said answering the phone

"Damn it Stiles please tell me you didn't burn the town," Dean yelled through the phone,

"I didn't I just burn the town. I changed my mind," I said

"Thank god," I heard Sam say

"I got to go talk to you guys later," I said and hung up. Then my phone rung again but this time it was Peter.

"Haven't heard from you in a while," I said

"Well I been busy," He said

"Is that so," I said

"Yes,"

"So where are you know,"  I asked

"Somewhere in london," He said

"Why?"

"I'm looking for a women named Mary," He said

"Well good luck. Just check in every once and a while," I said