He's Back But He Isn't Staying

No one pov

The pack was at the loft talking about the original vampire and how they were gonna stop him. Little did they know Stiles and Klaus was listening. Unknowing revealing their plans to the enemy.

"I called Stiles" Issac said catching everyone's attention. 

"Hey Mieczyslaw who's Stiles," Klaus asked

"It's the name I went by here because Mieczyslaw was hard to say," Stiles said and Klaus just nodded.

"Why did you call Stiles?" Scott asked

"Because Lydia was killed and I don't want anyone else to die in front of me," Issac said

"Hate to say it Mccall but he did the right thing. We need all the help we can get," Jackson said

"We don't need him. I'm the alpha I can handle this," Scott said

"Then why did you call us," Ethan said and Scott growled

"Because I needed the whole pack," Scott said

"Last time I check no one here checked up on me but Stiles when I left. None of you even called to say hey. Stiles would check up on me weekly so before you call me part of your pack you should treat me like one," Issac said standing up. Scott walked over to Issac and growled in his face making Issac whimper and submit.

"Should we step in," Klaus asked seeing Stiles balling his fist. Issac was a like a son to Stiles. Stiles always looked after him. Even when they were far apart Stiles always called to make sure he was okay. He even threatened to fly to Paris and beat up some kids that said some thing about Issac's dad. Took two hours for Issac to convince him not to go.

"Wait I wanna see if anyone sticks up for him," Stiles said

"Mccall leave him alone. He's right. You didn't once call us to see how we were doing. Once we left you forgot all about us. So don't blame Issac for speaking his mind. To be honest I only came to see Stiles. He called me twice a week to see how I was doing. He accepted me being with Ethan. Stiles may not be a alpha by eyes but he was a better Alpha than you ever be because he cares about his friends or at least he did" Jackson said. It would be a lie if I say Stiles didn't tear up a little.

"Let's go," Stiles said and heading to the loft door.

"Alright let the fun begin," Klaus said. Stiles rolled his eyes at the vampire and opened the door. Klaus trailing behind him.

"Miss me," Stiles said walking in the loft. Issac, Ethan, and Jackson all smiled a little.

"Why are you here with that thing" Scott said growling at Klaus.

"You mean Klaus he's not gonna hurt anyone unless you try something," Stiles said smiling

"Why should we trust you?" Allison asked

"That's a good question. I would say I because were friends but that would be a lie since all of you knew about Lydia and Derek and didn't tell me. I wasn't the one who broke our trust. You did that all by yourselves," Stiles said giving a fake smile.

"Who told you that?" Allison asked

"Scotty did with some other things." Stiles said

"Look Stiles we were gonna tell you but then everything with Talia happened and there just wasn't a good time," Erica said

"Look I'm over it. Lydia dead and Derek's in hell so it's all good," Stiles said and Scott growled

"Alright since Jackson,Ethan,and Issac left before everything went down hill they have two choices." I said