3;

Cedric always frowned when I was with Fred. It upset me in a way. As for Eileen, I barely saw her. And when I did, she hated me. I hated how not a single person in my family liked me anymore. When I was first sorted into Hufflepuff, Eileen sent me a letter saying she wanted to be in Hufflepuff too. I was so happy. I didn't receive another letter from my entire family all year. When I got back home after the school year, they all hated me. Anyways, back to Ce- Fred. Fred and I are doing... well... I think. We started dating over the summer. We don't see each other much in school since he's a Gryffindor. And once again, my thoughts were suddenly interrupted.
"God, Essie. You have to listen to me. Didn't you hear anything I said?"
"No, sorry Viv. I was lost in my thoughts." I responded. Vivienne Hudson had been my best friend (along with Cedric) since first year. She was super weird, but I loved her to death.
"Oh that's fine. I was just saying how lucky you are to be dating a Weasley twin! I would love to be in your place. Of course, I like George and you're dating Fred so I guess I wouldn't directly take your place..." Vivienne rambled on. She is always talking about George. He has been her crush since first year. Just like Cedric - I mean, Fred has been mine. What was I thinking? I liked Fred, right? Maybe. Maybe not.
"I'll be right back..." I said to Vivienne. I sensed a glare. I stood up from under the tree where we were sitting and walked over to Eileen.
"Why are you here?" I squinted my eyes at Eileen.
"Eily, why is this mudblood speaking to us?" The blonde boy at her side asked. She squeezed his hand hard and he winced. I just noticed they are holding hands.
"I'll have you know, Malfoy, that I am just as pureblood as you are." I glared.
"Well your a weak little Hufflepuff who can't do anything for herself, so why are you asking us why we're here?" Eileen squeezed his hand, harder this time. She was very strong.
"Last time I checked, I asked Eileen, not both of you." I spat.
"You shouldn't talk to her." She nearly broke his hand this time.
"She's my sister!" I shrieked
"Just go, Draco. I'll catch up with you." Eileen said. She squeezed his hand one last time before letting go. He walked away. "Now, what do you want?" She glared at me.
"I believe I already asked."
"It's Saturday." Eileen's eyes narrowed.
"You shouldn't be hanging out with the Malfoy's," I said. "They're bad people." She smirked.
"They're only as bad as us," She said. That was what I always said when she said someone looked evil. I narrowed my eyes more. "Besides, I'm not just going to break up with him." She said.
"You have a boyfriend! You're eleven!" I shrieked. "And he's fourteen!"
"So? You have a boyfriend.
"I just so happen to be 16."
"Hey, it's not my fault I'm prettier than you, more popular, and overall better. And not to mention, I'm not a weak-minded Hufflepuff." She spat. I heard footsteps behind me.
"Hufflepuffs? Weak-minded?" Vivienne screamed behind me.
"Ah. Vivienne Hudson. Another Huffledud" Eileen manipulated the name she heard Cedric say so many times.
"Essie, you might want to leave her alone. There's rage in her eyes." Fred grabbed my hand. Speak of the devil. I turned around and stormed into the castle to the Hufflepuff common room.
By the time I got back to the common room tears were already streaming down my face. I barely tapped the right barrel. I entered the common room and Cedric stood up.
"Ess? What's wrong?" I ran over to him. I hugged him and cried into his chest. He walked us over to the couch and we sat down. "Essie... is it Fred?" He asked. I thought I might have heard hope in his voice.
"Yes... no... I don't know... it's Vivienne and Fred... and Eileen and the Malfoy boy!" I cried more.
"Did Fred... break up with you?" He asked.
"No... is it bad that I almost... want him to...?" I asked, nervous.
"Maybe... you should break up with him." Cedric responded.
"Maybe..." I whispered. I almost fell asleep, until Vivienne barged into the common room and screamed my name.
"ESTELLE NOA WILLIAMS!" She yelled. "Oh, sorry. Um... Fred wants to talk to you."
"Noa? That's your middle name?" Cedric laughed and I laughed with him. I stood up and walked towards the door. Cedric gave me a big smile and two thumbs up.
"Bye..." I whispered as I walked out of the common room.

A/N: Sorry for such
a short chapter! Remember
to always check the picture
at the top so you know what
Estelle is wearing and what
she looks like in the chapter.
Thanks for reading Honeys!
Love y'all so so much!