21;

We are considered adults now. We graduated from Hogwarts, but we were left more confused than ever. Jackson and I had started training as a healer. Cedric started Auror training. Vivienne and Caroline both worked in the ministry.

Summer wasn't very good so far. I went to work throughout the day. Most of my friends worked longer hours than me, besides Jackson, Fred, and George. I spent as much time as possible with them. Other than that I was stuck at home with my parents and Eileen. Eileen wasn't bad, but my parents were another story.

"Where have you been?!" My mom screeched when I walked into the large house. People might think it's amazing, but I hated it. It was lonely.

"Work! Just like every other day! It's only 4:00!" I yelled.

"YOU SHOULD BE HOME BEFORE NOW!" She screamed. I groaned.

"YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME BEING HOME THEN!" I screamed back. "I'LL JUST GO!" I ran up into my room and finished packing my trunk for the week. I grabbed a smaller bag. It was enchanted to have more room on the inside. I shoved some pajamas and a change of clothes into the bag. I grabbed my hairbrush and toothbrush. I put them into the bag with my wand and pulled the strings. I then disapparated, leaving my trunk. I would get it tomorrow.

I appeared in a small alley between two buildings. I brushed myself off, out of habit. I walked out of the alleyway and turned down the street. I walked into a muggle bookstore and bought a muggle book that looked interesting. I walked to the coffee shop next door. I ordered an iced tea, and sat down to read for a while. It was still light outside.

After a bit I finished my drink. I tipped the cashier and left. I found a bench and read for a while longer.

A while later I looked at my watch. It was 6:30. I put the book in my bag. I apparated again.

I arrived at my destination. I walked up the path to the small house. I knocked on the door.

"Estelle? Oh my god." I found myself in a hug. "I was worried! You stopped writing back."

"My mum stole my owl for her own 'business purposes'. I should've come sooner. I'm so sorry." I said. Cedric buried his face in my hair.

"It's okay. C'mon. It's going to get cold." We went inside. Cedric moved out of his father's house as soon as he graduated from Hogwarts. He said he needed space from his father after what happened in sixth year. He visited his father occasionally. We were only 3 weeks into summer.

"What's going on?" He asked as we sat on the couch.

"Family issues. I'm starting my week with Vivienne tomorrow." I answered.

"That will be fun. Your birthday is the day three days after you meet Newt Scamander. You wanna come hang out here? With Viv, and a bunch of other friends?"

"Like a party?"

"More like a get together." He smiled down at me.

"That'd be nice." I sighed. It was the first time i had been truly happy in weeks.

We sat and talked for a while, laughing. Once it got late and we were tired we set up the pull out couch for me to sleep on.

The next morning I made breakfast for me and Cedric. We talked a bit more. I then apparated back to my house to get my trunk.

I apparated to Vivienne's house.

A/N: i am not going
to write the newt scamander
chapter because it will
be tough to write. the next
chapter will be her birthday.
HAHAHA I KNOW WHAT
HAPPENS NEXT CHAPTER
AND YOU DONT HAHA