14;

A/N: listen to the song!
it's up with the pic of Estelle
thanks for reading!

"Okay, sit here on the couch, next to Estelle." Vivienne directed Cedric to the couch. She then looked at Eileen. I assume she thought something along the lines of 'start now' because Eileen started to look like she was concentrating really hard. Also, Cedric's eyes widened.

After a few minutes, he spoke. "I see what you're trying to do. I'll tell you now it's not working," I stood up and walked towards the dorm, until I heard his voice again. "I believe all of it, I just don't remember it."

I took a deep breath and turned around. "Estelle... Essie? That's what I used to call you right?" Cedric asked.

I hitched my breath. "Yes. It is."

"I believe that you're not... evil... and I believe all of the memories they showed me were real. I don't remember it, but I'm willing to try to have a relationship with you. If that's okay with you, of course."

"It's okay with me. Yeah. Let's give it a try," I said, nervous. Cedric sighed.

"Okay." It was quiet.

"I'm going to bed." I shot up and walked to my dorm.

I couldn't fall asleep that night. I was busy worrying about what the next day would hold.

~time skip~

I woke up the next morning after about an hour of sleep. Today was Saturday. Yesterday was chaotic. I got up and got dressed. I walked into the common room. I saw Eileen asleep on the couch. Vivienne and Cedric were talking.

"She didn't go back to her dorm?" I asked.

"No... she fell asleep. Planting images in other people's minds... it's extremely hard." Vivienne said.

"Oh... well... I'm going to get breakfast, anyone coming with?" I asked.

"I will." Cedric said. I looked up at him.

"Okay." I wasn't expecting him to be so willing to go with me.

We walked into the Great Hall where everyone was eating. Jackson ran up to me.

"Stellie!" He gave me a hug and glanced at Cedric. He looked back to me. "Can we talk? Alone?"

I nodded and looked apologetically at Cedric. Cedric just shrugged.

Me and Jackson walked into the hallway. "I heard about what happened with Cedric and his father," Jackson said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... we tried to get his memory back but he still... doesn't..." I broke off. I felt like crying again. He pulled me into another hug.

"That's awful... but you seem to be friends with him." Jackson said. I tried to pull myself together.

"He said he believed everything Eileen showed him but didn't remember it. He said he was willing to give our relationship 'a try'."

"You should... eat. You look tired and you need energy." I nodded and walked back into the Great Hall. I sat down at the Hufflepuff table next to Cedric.

"Smith trying to steal you back again?" Cedric laughed. I looked at him questioningly. "Sorry... I..."

"No it's okay. I'm just a little shaken up." I said. He nodded. He hugged me and I tensed up.

"Sorry," He apologized again. "I've been shaken up too... after what... wait... who decided to erase you from my mind?"

"Your father." I whispered. He looked shocked.

"Can I hug you?" He whispered. I nodded. We hugged.

"You won. The tournament. Did they tell you?" I said. He shook his head. "That's stupid of them." I whispered.

"I need to get my mind off of all this." Cedric said suddenly.

"We could go to Hogsmeade." I suggested.

"That would be wonderful," He said. "Let's go."