22;

Amandla Stenbergis playingCaroline Mayor (Jackson's girlfriend)

Amandla Stenberg
is playing
Caroline Mayor (Jackson's girlfriend)

I hated to say that I wasn't excited for this party. I wasn't.

I entered Cedric's house. I was immediately greeted by my friends.

"Hi!" I greeted everyone. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were oddly here also. I made my way to the center of the room, looking for Cedric. Harry made his way up to me.

"Happy birthday, Estelle!" He said.

"Thank you, Harry." I responded, still searching the room.

"Ess!" I heard Vivienne shout. "It's chaos, isn't it? I mean, the entire Weasley family, and Cedric's dad too. That's not the best, but in a sense I get it." She was confusing me.

"Wow... that's a lot. Do you—." She cut me off.

"Over there," She pointed, beaming. "Don't apologize. I know you just want to see him."

"Thanks." I said hugging her. I walked over to Cedric.

"Hey!" He said, breaking his conversation. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here. It's loud, and unlike Viv, I can't read minds."

I laughed. "Its all good," I said hugging him. "Who are your friends."

"Oh, right. This is Michael and Jon." He gestured to each of them in turn.

"Hello Jon, Michael," I say, shaking their hands. "I'm Estelle."

"Hello." Jon says.

"Hey." Michael says.

"We'll catch up with you guys later?" Cedric said. They nodded.

"You didn't have to do this." I said shaking my head as we walked towards the other side of the room.

"I wanted today to be super special." He said, frowning.

"It's not that I'm not grateful, it's just a lot to take in. Thank you." I added.

"C'mon. Let's go find our friends."

"Hey man!" Jackson came up and one-arm-hugged Cedric. "Happy birthday Stellie." He kissed me on the cheek. I saw Caroline and felt Cedric tense up.

"Thank you, both of you, for coming." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Eileen enter. We went and greeted her.

Not half an hour in, I saw Cedric glance across the room and Vivienne nod.

"Cake time!" Cedric announced. Cedric walked me over to a chair in the center of the room. Vivienne flipped the light switch so it was dark. Eileen blindfolded me.

"The cake is a surprise."

A minute later I heard Cedric's voice. "Estelle, I don't want to lose you again. Please make it impossible for that to happen," My blindfold was taken off. I gasped at what I saw. "Estelle, will you marry me?"