4;

"Fred! Fred... I wanted to talk to you..." I said as I ran towards Fred.
     "Yeah... I kind of wanted to talk to you too..." He frowned.
     "You go first." I said.
     "Okay then... um... well... I really don't know how to put this... I don't want to hurt your feelings... but I guess I think we would be better off as friends," I sighed with relief. "It's just because... I mean of course I still love you, but as a friend, and I guess I just had my feelings confused, because Ess, you're my best friend and— wait don't cry!" I hadn't even realized a tear rolled down my cheek. I laughed at myself as I wiped the tear away.
     "I don't know... why I'm crying, because I actually came to talk to you about the same thing!" I laughed. "And, it truly is okay. I like someone else anyways. I didn't realize I had until just a few moments ago. But I'd still love to be your best friend."
     "Of course!" He practically screamed as he hugged me. "I like someone else too! Anyways, is it Cedric? You like Cedric!"
     "Oh shut up!" I laughed as I playfully punched him.
     "Better run back to him!" He laughed as I walked away, towards the Hufflepuff common room.

~time skip~

     I entered the Hufflepuff common room. It was getting late so I didn't expect anyone to be there. Except, there was.
     "How did it go?" Cedric jumped up and grabbed my shoulders.
     "It went... better than I thought it would." I shook my head, smiling.
     "Is he upset? Are you upset?" He asked.
     "No, not at all," I laughed, "We promised to stay friends." Cedric smiled and released me. We walked over to the couch.
     "Do you like someone else?" He asked. I got suddenly very nervous. I knew he liked me, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to tell him that I liked him. So we sat in silence for a moment.
      "Um, well... yes" I finally gave in.
      "Oh my gosh who is it?" He asked. I laughed at him.
     "You're acting like a twelve year old girl, stop." I said, still giggling.
     "Never!" He shouted. "Whoops. Probably shouldn't shout. Anyways, who is it?" I got butterflies again. I should tell him. He likes me back anyways. Right?
      "Um... well..." I just smiled shyly at him, giving it away completely.
     "Oh. Oh." He whispered. "Estelle... I don't... like you in that way... I'm sorry..."
     "No. It's fine." I shot up. "I'll get over it. It's a silly little crush anyways." I stormed into my dorm room.

~time skip~

     The past few days I've been storming around and shoving people out of my way. I was very upset that Cedric didn't like me back. I could've sworn — the jealous glint in his eyes? Him not smiling when I was with Fred? Did I put it together wrong? Life only got worse when I was called to Headmaster Dumbledore's office. I walked there trying to stay calm. Fail. I basically barged in.
     "Yes?" I asked nearly rude. I saw him wince.
     "Ms. Williams, I'm going to be very straightforward with this. We — Professor Sprout, Professor Snape, even the sorting hat, and I have been questioning your house placement for the past couple years."
"And?" I asked impatiently.
"We all think perhaps the sorting hat... got confused. On your mothers side of the family, you have a few distant relatives that have all been in Hufflepuff. We think maybe you got mixed up." He stated.
"I don't believe it works that way. And besides I'm a Hufflepuff now. You can't just change that. Right?" I asked.
"Well... we were hoping you would join Slytherin house for a few weeks. I'm sure they would be very welcoming. Especially your sister. Please consider it?" He stated very simply.
"Fine. When do I start?" I agreed. I needed some time away... from Cedric, from everyone.
"We would like it if you could start now. We have your robes, and your sister will help through the dorms and common room. We – us teachers I mean – have some important things that would be starting tonight so I thought it would be better for you to start now." Dumbledore was very convincing.
"Okay. I'll go change then." He handed me the robes and thanked me. I just nodded. I went to the bathroom and changed into my new Slytherin uniform. I headed down to dinner.
I felt stares as I sat down at the Slytherin table with my sister. It was all so weird. "Well, well, well. If it isn't my Hufflepuff sister." Eileen laughed evilly. Malfoy whispered something to her that made her laugh again. I frowned.
"For your information, Dumbledore himself specifically transferred me to Slytherin. Based on my behaviors. Which just so happens to mean that I'm bad enough to be here." I stated.
"Well then... welcome to the club, I guess." My sister said, narrowing her eyes, and then smiling. She held up her hand for a high-five. So I high-fived her. I glanced over at the Hufflepuff table and saw both Cedric and Vivienne staring at me. I glanced at the Gryffindor table. Fred and George were staring too, but making goofy faces. I grinned at them.
"Attention!" Dumbledore yelled, and we all went silent. "This year, we will be hosts to two other schools, for this year we will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament! Please welcome Madame Maxime and her lovely ladies and gentlemen of Beauxbatons Academy for Magic!" Boys and girls streamed into the great hall, all wearing blue. There was one very pretty girl who was tumbling in the front. "Thank you, now please welcome the fine young men of Durmstrang and their headmaster, Igor Karkaroff!" People started to whisper when the Durmstrang students piled in, banging their staffs against the ground in a rhythmic dance. There was one boy at the back, who looked vaguely familiar. It struck me once I heard the whispers. They were a collection of 'Is that Krum?' and 'Oh my lord, it's Viktor Krum'. The Durmstrang boys sat with us at the Slytherin table. After Dumbledore explained the Triwizard Tournament, and revealed the Goblet of Fire, we ate. It was a long, loud evening.
Back in the Slytherin dorms, I was with four girls that I didn't know existed. I never imagined it would be this hard to fall asleep.

A/N: I'm so proud of this
chapter! I also really want to
introduce a new character,
but that can't happen for
a while because im too in
love with the actor i cast to
play the role and i would want
him to have a bigger part in
one of my books, so
i guess it's time to recast
btw there is no photo at
the top because she is in a
school uniform, that's how
it will always be if there is no
picture of her bye honeys