15;

~cedric's pov~

"This..." Estelle pointed to a bench, whilst spinning around. "Is where you asked me to the Yule Ball."

The Yule Ball? I only know what Estelle's sister showed me about the Yule Ball. Nothing else.

"It was the best night of my life." She whispered.

"Estelle... what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just... It's that... when you forgot about our relationship... I realized... you forgot that we were best friends." I pulled her into a hug. I had a weird urge.

"Estelle..." I hesitated, unsure of how she would take it. "Can I kiss you...?" I asked. She looked up at me with wide eyes and nodded. I pressed our lips together but pulled back as soon as I did.

"Oh." She looked hurt.

"No... oh my lord..." She looked at me, confused. "Oh my god!" I smiled. I pulled her up into a tight hug and spun her around.

"What?" She questioned. I looked into her blue-green eyes, as the memories came flooding back.

"I remember."

She looked at me beaming. She pulled me into another hug before I kissed her again.

~jackson's pov~

"And he just... remembered? When you kissed him?" I interrogated Estelle on our way to potions.

"Yes!" She said smiling. I wondered if she would ever stop.

"Wow..." I missed her being in Slytherin. Of course I had Caroline, but I have no Slytherin friends. "Stellie?" I asked. She looked up from her potions notes — the exam was today.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I think... I think we're all badgers in a way. We're all loyal to someone or something, and kind in our hearts. We're all a bit Hufflepuff. We're all Badgers."

"Okay."

And with that, we walked in to take our potions exam.