8;

Vivienne looks at me, awaiting my answer. I look at her. I turn my head to look at Jackson. I smile. I look up.
"Sure, Cedric, I'll go to the ball with you." He sighs. In relief. I look over my shoulder at Jackson again. He looks upset. He's staring at me. He was listening. I groan.
"I'm sorry. I'll be right back," I say, standing up. I walk over to Jackson. "I'm sorry, Jackson..."
"You're supposed to be dating me."
"I... I thought we broke up..."
"I don't even really know anymore," He laughs. I attempt to smile. "Can you just promise me one thing?" He asks. I nod.
"Sure, anything."
"Hmm, name your first born child after me?" He laughs. I smile, but cross my arms. "Kidding. Promise me that you will give me one dance."
"Of course." I agree immediately. He grins.
"Friends?" He holds out his hand.
"Best friends." I shake his hand. I smile back at him as I turn around. I walk back over to the bench and pick up my school books. I see Vivienne kissing George.
"Hey. Guys. Sorry to break you up, but we have to go back." I laugh.
"She's right." George breaths, his forehead resting on Vivienne's. I choke back a laugh.

~time skip ; night of the yule ball~

I put on my dress, and Vivienne puts her black dress on. She looks stunning. She curls my hair, and I help her put her brown hair up into a loose twist. We do each other's makeup. I wear natural shades. Vivienne also wears natural shades.
"Ready?" She asks, looking at me through the mirror.
"Ready." I sigh. She grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs into the common room.
"Whoa." Is all I hear when I step into them common room. I look at Cedric and smile, shyly.
"Vivienne picked out... everything." I say. He laughs.
"Well then, Vivienne did a great job," He smiles a dazzling smile. "Shall we go?"
"We shall!" I laugh. As we are exiting the common room, Cedric trips out the door.
"Smooth!" Vivienne says, cracking up.
"You okay?" I ask, choking back a laugh. Cedric laughs too.
"Yeah, clumsy me." He says. We round the corner and see George. I wave. George wraps his arms around Vivienne, and whispers something to her. She giggles. We enter the Great Hall, which has been transformed into an astonishing ballroom.
"Stellie. Hi." I whip my head around with a huge smile.
"Jackson!" I hug him tightly. He hugs me back, picking me up and spinning me around.
"Pretty-Boy Diggory seems to be waiting for you," He says. I frown.
"He can wait. You are my best friend." I look up into his brown eyes. He's smiling.
"No, no. It's okay, go. Be with Diggory." He says, and releases me from the hug. I smile back at him over my shoulder as I walked towards Cedric.

~time skip ; later that night~

"Estelle! I didn't think I would get to see you tonight!" A voice that could only being to my sister calls. I turn around and smile. Eileen is wearing a gorgeous green dress. She's hand in hand with Draco. "Where's Jackson? Oh my! Is this Cedric Diggory? The champion? Nice to finally meet you!" She seems ecstatic, as she holds out her hand for Cedric to shake.
"Jackson's over there," I point in his direction. "With his friends."
"Didn't you two come together?" She asks.
"No... we broke up... remember?"
"Oh right! I'm sorry, I just thought you two were so cute together," I raise my eyebrows. "So are you dating Cedric now?"
"Um...?" I look at Cedric.
"Um..." He says. "If you want to be dating." I feel my heart light up.
"Of course!" I say. He smiles. "So yes, I guess!" I say, turning back to Eileen, and laugh. It's a good day.

A/N: I'm sorry the
Yule Ball was so short !
I also thought it would
be longer. I'm so sorry.
But we did get something
out of it right? Anyways
let me show you everyone's
dresses! They're gorgeous
in my opinion. Estelle's
is also at the top!

 Estelle'sis also at the top!

Estelle ^

Vivienne ^

Vivienne ^

Eileen ^