A drunk Ratchet

Narration

Optimus grew more and more irritated by the second. Ratchet may have jumped off the roof of the base but he did not sustain any serious injuries therefore he was still alive, still conscious and still pretty drunk. It was difficult bringing Ratchet to the med bay. Optimus knew talking to him was definitely not going to work so he tried carrying the drunk medic, bridal style.

He quickly decided against it when Ratchet attempted and succeeded in kissing him.

Optimus quickly broke the kiss, blushing like crazy, and put Ratchet down. It was that moment Ratchet decided that he wanted to play tag.

The next ten minutes were spent chasing Ratchet around in circles outside the base. When Optimus finally caught up with him, he rugby tackled the medic to the ground. Ratchet giggled like a schoolgirl underneath the Prime.
Optimus couldn't help but roll his optics.

All the other members of team Prime were waiting in the med bay.
Miko was becoming more impatient as time went on.
"Come on! Ratchet can't be sober already," she whined.

Bulkhead turned to his charge.
"I doubt a drunk Ratchet is going to cooperate," he chuckled.

Everyone's attention was drawn elsewhere when they heard heavy and familiar pedsteps coming in their direction. As the pedsteps came closer they could make out Ratchet's voice.

"Lookie Optimus, the ceiling is coming down. Wanna hear me sing? I love singing! I DON'T THINK YOUR READY FOR THIS JELLY CUZ' MY BODY'S TOO BOOTYLICIOUS!!! Can I have an Energon lollipop? Pwease? Pweety pwease? Oh, never mind, I want another kiss. You taste really sweet."

Everyone tried desperately to hold in their laughter, but any self control they had was lost when Optimus entered. The Prime had Ratchet slung over one of his shoulders backwards, giving everyone an eye full of the medics aft. The med bay was filled with deafening laughter, even Ultra Magnus was laughing his aft off. Optimus gave everyone an unamused look.

"It is not funny," Optimus said, trying to salvage his dignity.

"HAHAHA!! Maybe not to you, but it sure is for us!" Miko managed to say between fits of laughter. "Oh! Oh! I'd better record this for blackmailing purposes." Miko pulled her phone and began recording the scene before her.

Optimus tried in vain to keep his faceplate straight but he couldn't stop the embarrassed look from appearing.
Arcee finally stopped laughing, wiping a tear of lubricant from her optic and standing up straight, although, she still had a smile on her lips. "Okay everyone, I think that's enough," she said.

Jack's laughing lessened as he turned to face Arcee. "Yeah, I guess your right, we should help him," Jack chuckled.

Eventually, everyone else quietened down but they were all fighting back the urge to bust out laughing again.
Bumblebee stepped forward and beeped a few times in a questioning manner.

"Our best option is to put Ratchet in stasis until the effects of the high grade wear off," Optimus answered Bumblebee's question.

"Optimus! Put me down! I'm getting bored!"

Again, the urge to laugh was so strong.

Optimus ignored Ratchet and began walking towards the med bay berth. Upon reaching it, he gently placed Ratchet back onto the ground.
Now, Optimus assumed that some of the High Grade had worn off meaning that Ratchet would at least be a bit more cooperative.

Boy was he wrong.

The moment his peds touched the floor, Ratchet was off like a bullet, running circles around the med bay and yelling 'You can't catch me' at the top of his vocalisar. Everyone just stood there in silence as they watched Ratchet go from one end of the room to the other with a speed that would give the Flash a run for his money (Flash: HEY!  Me: *whacks Flash on the head with a crowbar* Flash: OW! Me:Get out of here cuz unless ya haven't noticed I'm narrating. And also, THIS ISNT YOUR UNIVERSE! Now, where was I? Oh yeah...)