Makeover!

Narration

Miko quietly crept through the dark and empty halls of the base. It was midnight and all the Autobots were sound asleep in their berths. Miko had begged Bulkhead for a sleepover the previous night and Bulkhead, unable to resist those puppy eyes, agreed. However, as much as Miko loved hanging out with her best friend, that wasn't the reason for the sleepover.

She clutched the strap of her backpack tighter as she reached her intended destination. Upon stopping, she looked from side to side, trying to spot any sign of her soon to be partner in crime.

The base was completely silent. Miko just stood there, waiting. She slowly began growing impatient. She really wanted to put the plan into action. A grin made it's way onto her face as she imagined the horrified look Ratchet would no doubt have when he wakes up.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice someone slowly creeping up behind her. The features were unclear as the person was mostly shrouded in darkness. A hand slowly reached out.

Miko quietly hummed to herself, completely oblivious to the presence behind her.

Suddenly, the hand latched onto Miko's shoulder. She would have screamed out loud in fear if another hand hadn't slapped over her mouth, effectively silencing her.

"Keep calm, it's only me," an unfamiliar female voice whispered.

Miko's eyes widened. The hand over her mouth was removed allowing her to speak. "Alexia?" She asked.

"No, it's Pinocchio. Who do you think it is?" The person asked sarcastically.

Miko guessed that 'Pinocchio' was indeed Alexia. Miko was let go of and the Asian girl turned around to face the girl behind her. She hadn't met Alexia in person yet so she honestly didn't know what to expect. Alexia stepped out of the shadows allowing Miko to see her more clearly.

Standing in front of Miko was a girl in her teens. She had tanned skin, brown eyes which were slightly slanted and dark brown hair that was tied in a bun. Her clothing consisted of a black shirt with a superman insignia over her chest, ripped jeans and sneakers.
Like Miko, she was carrying a backpack.

Miko looked Alexia up and down before meeting the other girls eyes. "I thought you'd be taller", she stated.

Alexia let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Can we focus on our main objective?"

"Huh?"

"I'm saying can we get on with the prank."

"Oh..."

"So!" Alexia clapped her hands together. "You ready to do this?"

"Heck yeah I'm ready!" Miko exclaimed.

"Shhh!"

Miko smiled sheepishly. "My bad," she whispered.

Both girls turned to face Ratchet's gigantic bedroom door. As Alexia casually walked up to it Miko realized something, how were they going to get in?

Alexia now stood directly in front of the door with her hands on her hips as she stared at the flat metal surface.

"Uh... Alexia? Do you have a plan as to how we're going to get in?" Miko asked.

"Of course I do, I'm going to open the door," Alexia answered as if it were obvious.

Miko rose an eyebrow questioningly. "How are you going to open a gigantic door made of meta-"

SCREECH!

Miko's jaw literally hit the ground as she watched Alexia open the door effortlessly with her bare hands. Once the door was open wide enough for them to slip through, Alexia turned around to see a wide eyed and silent Miko staring at her. Seeing Miko at a loss for words was definitely a rare sight, and actually kinda creepy. "Uh... The doors open..." The brunette said awkwardly.