Welcome back to the bullsh**

Prime has updated his status...

Everyone we have found two refugee predacons. What is your status report?

----------

RockNRoll: BOOO!!! Way to make a chat boring as (CENSORED) Optimus.

WreckerPower: Miko! Watch your language!

RockNRoll: Sorry I've been watching a lot of TeamFourStar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RandomUser: Clearly, you're brain is turning out as dumb as those idiots.

RockNRoll: WHY YOU LITTLE (CENSORED) YOU DO NOT DISS TEAMFOURSTAR!!!! I'M GOING TO (CENSORED) YOU AND THEN AFTER THAT I'LL SHOVE A (CENSORED) UP YOUR (CENSORED) AND THEN (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED)!!!!!!

FireFlame9204: *Covers wittle Sideswipe's audio receptors* Is she usually like this...?

WrenchWielder: Unbearably loud? Yes. Concerningly homicidal? No.

Prime: Pardon me but who is Sideswipe?

therockergrrl: Oh right! We forgot to mention we found sparklings!

Prime: *Pikachu face* Sparklings?

therockergrrl: Yeah, we found two little twins and they are just so cute and- WHEELJACK! GET THE GRENADE AWAY FROM SUNSTREAKER!!!

ExplosivesExpert: Wha- *looks at Sunstreaker in his arms to see him sucking on a grenade as if it was a pacifier* Hey! Hey! Hey! Give me that! *Takes the grenade away*

therockergrrl: Uh oh...

WrenchWielder: He's going to cry.

ExplosivesExpert: EH?! *Sunstreaker's cheeks puff out and his optics start to water* Oh scrap NO! SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIM!!! *Sunstreaker starts wailing*

therockergrrl: Oh for crying out loud! Give him to me! *Takes Sunstreaker and swaddles him, rocking him in her arms* It's okay, don't cry little guy *Sunstreaker sniffles and quietens down*

TheNiceTwin: Well... I'm Nyx, this is my sister Sundavri!

TheBadassTwin: *glaring at everyone distrustfully*

Thedestinedautobot: That one sure is a glowing with personality.

TheBadassTwin: Do you want me to knock you out again?

Thedestinedautobot: Uh...nooooo?

TheBadassTwin: Then shut up.

TheNiceTwin: Sundavri, be nice.

TheBadassTwin: I was being nice; I was graciously warning him to shut his trap otherwise I'd shove my ped up his aft.

Igotthemoves: I like this one already.

Prime: ...

Prime: Pardon me but...who are you?

Igotthemoves: Oh hey Optimus! It's ya boi; Jazz!

Prime: Jazz? You survived???

Igotthemoves: Survivin' and thrivin'!*slips on shades*

Skeeterblade: Surviving? You nearly bled out and I easily took you down. How are you still alive?

Igotthemoves: Just the luck of the Jazz Man!

Skeeterblade: Not impressed.

Igotthemoves: Were ya impressed by mah smooth moves?

Skeeterblade: You mean you smoothly landing on your aft?

Rock roll: 😆🤣🤣🤣

Igotthemoves: 🥴 I'm wearin' her down, takes time for mah charm ta' work.