Mini Story |~1~|

The Signs Meeting The Turtles

Sagittarius was the first to wake up, and shook their best friends Libra and Pisces awake.
"W-wah?" Libra and Pisces finally came to, and looked around.
"Do you-" Sagittarius was about to check on their friends but the rest of the signs started waking up.
"Aw hell naw!" Scorpio exclaimed.
"Language!" Leo scolded. Cancer stayed near Virgo.
"Why the hell did you have to teleport us somewhere?!" Aries shouted to Virgo.
"I-I didn't mean to! Taurus blew up the computer which corrupted the files!" Virgo exclaimed.
"I don't think it's your fault..." Cancer whispered to Virgo, who nodded their appreciation.

"Well it wouldn't have happened if Gemini wasn't so clumsy! They pushed me into the computer!" Taurus looked at Gemini, who shrugged. Aquarius and Capricorn sighed.
"Can we just get on the move?" Capricorn asked.
"This can't be happening." Aquarius facepalmed at the situation.

"Yeah! Come on guys!" Sagittarius led the way, bouncing up and down.
"How is Sagi so upbeat and happy all the time?" Pisces whispered, they were scared and were crying a bit. Libra looked at them.

"This is Sagi we're talking about. They are always like that, I guess it's their nature." Libra shrugged. Eventually, the twelve got lost.

"You know what, screw this shit!" Scorpio stormed over to the sewers, hopping in.
"Seriously, you fools are retarded! Fuck this shit, I'm out!" Aries hopped in after.
"Screw it why the hell not?" Aquarius and Capricorn jumped in after.

"Should we follow them?" Sagittarius asked.
"Yeah no, let's not." Libra guided Sagittarius away, despite their whines and pleads for an adventure.

"I think getting lost in New York City is already an adventure Sagittarius." Leo rolled their eyes.

"Yeah, fuck you all. I'm out too." Gemini backed away into an alleyway.
"Hey, wait for me!" Taurus called, chasing after. Leo started to lead, until getting lost worse. Sagittarius wasn't paying attention, and Sagittarius, Libra, and Pisces got distracted. They wandered from the group, eventually finding an apartment.

"Let's get directions home!" Libra went up to the door.
"I don't think that's how it works." Pisces whispered to themselves.

Virgo and Cancer grew hungry, despite only fifteen minutes having passed.
"Look! A pizza place! Pleeaaassseeee?" Cancer pleaded.
"Sure, why not?" Virgo walked into the pizza place, Cancer following.

(It splits up into different points of views now.)

Scorpio's group P.O.V
---
Scorpio saw some light at the end of the sewer tunnel, and the four of the, entered, seeing four mutant turtles walking out of what looked like a dojo. All eight of the beings stopped in their tracks staring at each other.

".... no- I'm leaving- no-" Scorpio tried to turn around, but Aquarius grabbed their arm and pulled them.

"No! We did not get teleported to New York City to wander around noire time! Now, go ask the mutant turtle things how to get home!"

"Aquarius is right, Virgo didn't try to teleport us." Capricorn agreed.
"Ok, will all of you shut the hell up? I have a family back home to get to you know!" Aries stormed up to the turtles.

"Hey, I don't know who you are and I don't really give a shit, but our smart tech friend of the group teleported us here accidentally and we don't know how to get back to (insert wherever they are from.)" Aries said.

"And who dog you think you are coming up to us like that?!" Raph growled.
"Raph be nice." Leo sighed.
"Who do I think I am? Oh, somebody who doesn't have time for shit!"
"Shouldn't we be finding the others Aries?" Capricorn questioned.
"Others?" Leo asked.
"Yeah, there are twelve of us but we decided to hop in the sewers because they are basically retards." Scorpio rolled their eyes.
After naming everybody and introductions were done, the eight thought for a moment.

"Let's go search town," Leo said.
"It's the best way to find them." They all nodded in agreement, and off they were.

-------

Eventually, the eight of them found the missing eight of the zodiac signs, and they all regrouped. They were welcome to stay at the lair for as long as they liked!