Pranks

Aries | Leo- You stole his Katana and used a string to make it look like the Katana was floating around to attack Leo while you were up in the wooden beams waving the string (with Katana attached) around.
Taurus | Mikey- You evil motherfucker threw Mikey's gaming console in the sewage water; destroys it. Then you showed him you bought a new one for him to replace the old one- until he told you it wouldn't have the game memories on it. Ha ha.
Gemini | Raph-  (Mainly or girls this time-) You used ketchup and red dye to make it look like you were on an extremely bloody period.
Cancer | You don't prank. You get pranked.
Leo | You did the scary maze prank on Mikey.
Virgo | You poured mayonnaise over a sleeping Donnie...
Libra |  You helped Scorpio find the whole creepy scary little girl stuff so they could put it in a playlist :3
Scorpio | You made a playlist on your phone of creepy scary little girl talking singing laughing and etc and hid it under Donnie's pillow at night
Sagittarius | You called Leo's T-Phone, saying you and Pisces were being attacked. Aquarius and Capricorn made you drop your phone on purpose, and you and Pisces screamed for effect; Aquarius and Capricorn saying phrases such as; 'Goodbye turtles.' And 'SAY GOODNIGHT!' You even used ketchup so the turtles thought you were dead. You did this prank to every turtle.
Capricorn | You know the prank
Aquarius | You know the prank
Pisces | You and Sagittarius made it seem like you were killed, Aquarius and Capricorn helping.