Who Do They Hate Most And Why?

Aries | Mikey; you hate his pranks, they annoy the hell out of you and you ain't got no time for that!
Taurus | Ice cream kitty. Ice cream kitty ate your phone. Don't ask.
Gemini | Casey; Fuck him. Fuck reasons. Fuck.
Cancer | Nobody.
Leo | Raph; you tend to think a lot like Leo, and you are Leo's best friend. You hate how Leo ends up fighting with Raph, you know about the fights because he vents to you.
Virgo | Mikey; Mikey is always messing up Donnie's experiments and you have just about had it.
Libra | Raph; Raph is always yelling at Mikey and you think he is just misunderstood.
Scorpio | April; She doesn't like you and you don't like her. You think she has stupid ideas and she thinks you're a meaner version of Raph, something she doesn't want to see.
Sagittarius | You are a mix of all, you are basically the divergent of the group. You fight with all of the characters and love them all too. It mainly depends on the moods, you are a small portion of every hamato brother.
Capricorn | Leo; he yells at Raph all the time and you don't understand why.
Aquarius | Leo; he puts you under pressure in battle when you just want to do everything.
Pisces | Nobody.