Hunger Games Survivors

Aries | You would survive with Raph by teaming up with Scorpio, Capricorn, and Virgo.
Taurus | You and Pisces sticker with Gemini and Cancer.
Gemini | You and Pisces stick with Cancer and Taurus.
Cancer | You and Pisces stick with Gemini and Taurus.
Leo | You found your two best friends; Libra and Sagittarius, and made a shelter in the trees with them. You eventually found Aquarius, who gladly joined you all, along with Mikey. You were never found.
Virgo | You would survive with Raph by teaming up with Scorpio, Capricorn, and Aries.
Libra |  You found your two best friends; Sagittarius and Leo, and made a shelter in the trees with them. You eventually found Aquarius, who gladly joined you all, along with Mikey. You were never found.
Scorpio | You would survive with Raph but teaming up with Aries, Capricorn, and Virgo.
Sagittarius | You found your two best friends; Libra and Leo, and made a shelter in the trees with them. You eventually found Aquarius, who gladly joined you all, along with Mikey. You were never found.
Capricorn | You would survive with Raph by teaming up with Aries, Capricorn, and Virgo.
Aquarius | You and Mikey joined Sagittarius, Libra, and Leo.
Pisces | You and Cancer sticker with Gemini and Taurus.