Mini Story |~3~|

In the morning..

Immediately, chaos broke out into the house as soon as the first few people woke up. Aries was chasing Sagittarius around, like every morning. But Aries patience was running thin.

"SAGITTARIUS I AM NOT DOING THIS AGAIN WITH YOU! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" Aries roared at the laughing Sagittarius. The two ran past Gemini, who was secretly posting hilarious pics of everybody to the internet. The commotion with Aries and Sagittarius woke up poor Pisces, who was furious they were woken from their dream.

"You meanies!" Pisces huffed, walking over to the kitchen to see Leonardo. Pisces passed Virgo's room, which the door was locked. Virgo had been smart, and this morning woke up early, gotten ready, eaten breakfast, and was hiding away on the computer. Libra was chatting with Donnie, drinking a coffee whilst getting annoyed at Aries and Sagittarius.

Cancer was finally awake, from Mikey waking them up. But Cancer accidentally tugged on Mikey's arm to get up, which made the two fall on the floor in a very awkward position. While those two stared at each other awkwardly, Scorpio was with Raph, as usual. Aquarius and Capricorn were with them as well, trying to ignore Taurus who was eating Mikey's food again.

Leo watched all of this, and facepalmed.
"I'm too sexy to be in the middle of all of this."