Mini Story |~2~|

Genderswap

Mikey was on the couch, playing video games with Sagittarius while Taurus and Cancer cheered.

"Let's go Sagittarius, let's go!" Cancer cheered.
"Let's go Michelangelo, let's go!"
"Taurus you traitor!" Cancer gasped.

Leo was with Leonardo, (to avoid confusion with names) meditating before Aquarius, Capricorn, Scorpio, and Raph barged in. Then a loud fight started, because Raph wanted to train with Aquarius and Capricorn but Leo and Leonardo were meditating.

Pisces was with Gemini and Aries, Aries was telling Pisces to stop being such a crybaby like Cancer and Gemini was defending the poor Pisces. Who was crying.

Virgo and Libra were with Donnie, Virgo was pointing out malfunctions in the machinery and Libra was helping out with doing everything because Donnie kept screwing up which wires go were and which bolts are tightened more.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion. A few minutes later, everybody ran in, seeing Libra, Virgo, and Donnie on the floor.

"I ain't cleaning this one up!" Libra cried out. Suddenly, Virgo looked at Donnie and screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU A GIRL?!" They screamed. Leo, Mikey, and Raph looked at themselves, seeing they were girls too.

"WHAT THE FUCK, VIRGO IS THIS YOUR FAULT?"
"It wasn't me Aries!" Virgo cried.
"All of you back the hell off, I'm not dealing with this shit!" Scorpio said.
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED, BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE, I'MMA GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE- FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!" Aquarius sang and backed away.