0

AN: First of all, I want to tell you that the cover has been made by @@sofiebeau and thank you for that. Secondly this book contains sexual content, and a lot of hard language so you're warned.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a very dark room. It took my eyes a moment to get adjusted to the darkness and when they did they widened. I was in an unknown small room. I tried to stand up but chains around my wrists kept me from doing that. I had no idea how I got here, but something must've happened.

Then I heard footsteps. They were growing closer and stopped in front of the door. After a moment the door opened with a creaking sound as if it would fall apart at any second.

A bright strip of light filled the room and blinded me for a while. There was no time for my eyes to get adjusted, as a man stepped into the room with a key in his hand. He used it to open the metal chains that got me restrained. He offered me his hand, and looked at me with compassion.

'Why am I here?' I asked, my voice shaking with fear.

'We're going to make a lot of money with this one', a man said as he was standing in the doorway.

'How do you mean?'

'You're very beautiful. Which means people will pay a lot of money to spent a couple of weeks, months or years with you. It means we will rent you. Or if someone is willing to buy you for the right price, we will sell you.'

I felt like I was choking when he said that. Did I just end up in prostitution?