I

The other man still had his hand out, I took it hesitantly. He helped me up, but my legs were so weak I immediately tumbled back to the floor. The man in the doorway sighed loudly and I could hear his footsteps coming closer. He lifted me up from the ground and carried me out of the dark and moist room. The sudden light blinded me for second or two and pain shot through my head. I tried closing my eyes but nothing seemed to work. It was as if I was having a migraine attack.

We kept walking for five minutes or so before the man who was carrying me gently put me down. We were in some kind of backroom, behind some sort of stage. No idea of what to come a female figure walked towards us.

'Patch her up will ya? Make sure she looks presentable', the man commanded and left the room. Leaving just me and the unknown woman behind.

'You have to help me', I said, but my voice was weak making it sound as if I was whispering.

'I'm sorry love, I can't', the woman said as she gave me a soft smile.

'What is happening? Why am I here?' I asked my voice just as loud as whispers.

'I can't tell you, I'm sorry', the woman said as she grabbed all sorts of makeup brushes.

'I'll make you look a little better', she said as she dipped one of the brushes in a skin-colored powder. I sat quietly as she did my makeup. I had no idea why I had to be "patched up" as the previous man said, but I just went along with it, afraid of what to come.

'Here you go love', the woman said as she held a mirror in front of me. I looked stunning, my skin slightly tanned and a natural eyeshadow covered my lids.

'Is she done yet?' the previous man asked impatiently as he stood in the doorway, his foot tipping on the floor.

'Yes sir', the woman said as she started to walk away, her head bowed and her gaze aimed at the floor.

'Miss, what is your name?' I asked right before she was out of view. She stopped and turned around. 'Delilah', she said as she gave me a soft and compassionate smile. Then she bowed her head again and walked away.

The previous man walked towards me, grabbed my arm tightly, dragged me out of the room and pushed me on a stage. A weird man was standing there, waiting for me. I looked back as the other man was encouraging me to move forward. Hesitantly I walked further onto the stage. When I looked ahead I could see a room filled with men, staring at me with lust.

'This young lady is new in our catalogue', the man on the stage started speaking.

Catalogue? What is this? Some kind of auction?

'Her name is Chrystal and she's seventeen years old. She's six foot tall and is a very obedient girl.'

Obedient? I'm not obedient at all...

'The opening price is $100 a day', the weird man on stage said as a lot of mumbling started in the room.

'$200!'

'$500!'

'$1000!'

The prizes kept on going up, as my gaze fell upon a young man in the outer corner of the room. He glared at me, but his face seemed thoughtful.

'One million dollars and I buy her!' the young man yelled. Everyone in the room went dead silent. No more biddings were happening as everyone turned their heads towards the mysterious boy. Whispering filled the room as the man on the stage smacked his hammer down, telling the bid was accepted.

When I realized what happened I turned around and dashed off of the stage.

'I gotta get away. I gotta get away', I murmured to myself as I kept running. I could hear footsteps behind me, but I didn't dare to look back. I ran through hallways with no clue where to go.

This place is huge I thought.

'Stop her!' I could hear people yelling and it seemed as if I was losing them. Out of curiosity I looked back and indeed I was right. I had a head start of at least fifteen meters. Because I was looking back I didn't notice the wall in front of me. I ran against it and two arms grabbed me.

Since when do walls have arms?

When I looked up I stared into the light-green eyes of the young man from the auction.

'Were you going anywhere love?' he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Fear took over as my body started trembling.

'Don't be scared', the boy said as he still stared into my eyes. His green eyes piercing through my soul.

'W-what do y-you want?' I dared to ask, my voice shaking.

'Love, I just want you.'