III

'You're pretty', Jason said, while clenching his fingers around my chin. He started placing kisses in my neck and tears started trembling down my face.

'No, please, Jason stop', I begged but he didn't stop. He placed his lips onto mine kissing me softly. His tongue asked for permission I didn't give. He pinched my but, making me yelp out of surprise. His tongue found its way into my mouth, exploring every little corner as if it's a brand new planet.

Tears fell down my cheeks. He pulled back and looked me in the eye.

'Why are you crying love?' he asked. A single tear escaped, finding its way down my cheek. Jason carefully wiped it away.

'Why are you doing this?' I asked, still feeling miserable.

His eyes darkened again, as if I had asked something personal. Instead of answering, he turned around and stomped out of the room. Slamming the door as hard as if it would break apart.

I stood frozen-solid, tears racing down and my heart pacing at a hundred miles an hour. All of a sudden, crying stopped and pure anger took control. I grabbed everything I could get and started throwing. Loud screams left my body as I had nothing to throw anymore. I fell down to the floor, my hands covering my eyes. I felt arms wrapped around my trembling body. I shot up and scooted away from whoever was holding me.

My eyes met the dark blue ones I recognized to be Michaels. His face seemed puzzled as he looked at me.

'Are you okay?' he asked.

I shook my head, 'Of course I'm not okay. I've been kidnapped and sold to a creep. I've got no idea why all of this is happening to me', I said, still crying. Michaels eyes seemed to be filled with compassion. He came closer again, wrapping his arms around me to comfort me.

'I know this must be hard to process for you, but it's something you'll have to go through. And as for why it happened. I'm not the one to tell the story, Jason is', Michael said still holding me tightly. He pulled back and I gave him a weak smile.

'Thank you', I said. He smiled back at me, offering me his hand. I took it and he pulled me to my feet. He scratched the back of his head as he looked around the bedroom, which I had almost completely destroyed in my anger-outburst.

'You sure broke almost everything', he stated and I just shrugged, 'I guess Jason will have to replace some stuff.'

I looked around the room as well, noticing the damage I had done to the magnificent and luxurious room. Books were all over the place, the bed sheets were thrown meters away and the TV had a little scratch.

'Master is... Whoa what happened here?' the maid stepped into the room, taking in the ravage. Her gaze switched from the room, to me and back to the room.

'It's okay Lucy, just clean up most of the stuff and make the bed. Try to hide most of the destruction', Michael said and the maid nodded in response.

'Of course sir.'

'Jason needs us?' Michael asked after a minute-silence. Lucy nodded, 'Yes, he's requesting the lady's presence in the drawing room.'

I heavily shook my head.

'Please, I don't want go to him', I begged to Michael but he shrugged his shoulders. 'I'm sorry Chrystal, if Jason wants you in the drawing room, then that's where you will go.'

'No, please', I kept begging, but Michael grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room, down the stairs and into the magnificent living room.

He was seated in the couch, his eyes aimed at the TV-screen. Michael cleared his throat announcing our presence. Jason glanced up and his eyes met mine. He seemed to be cooled off.