V

He escorted me to an unknown room. I started struggling, afraid he was going to hurt me again.

'Relax love', he said and the tension slowly left my body. He opened the door and escorted me in. It seemed to be his office.

A giant wooden desk was the eye-catcher of the room. It was messy though. Papers laid sloppy all over the desk. The only thing that wasn't messy, were the files. They were neatly stacked.

'Please have a seat', he said, while pointing towards the chair in front of the desk. He took a seat behind the desk. I sat down and eyed him. He grabbed one of the files and laid it down in front of me. It read: Chrystal Moore.

My name.

My eyes widened.

'What is this?' I asked.

'Just open it, it'll help explain.'

I opened the file. It was filled with pictures of me. Everything was in it, my age, my address, my family, my school even the names of my friends. He knew everything about me.

'How did you get all of this?' I asked.

'I've been following you for a while Chrystal.'

A flashback rolled in front of my eyes.

...

I was walking home from a party. The feeling that someone was watching me, crept up. I stopped to look around, but there was nothing.

'You must be paranoid', I said to myself. A car was coming from behind. I heard it. It slowed down and drove past me at a walking-speed. I looked aside to see whoever was driving. My eyes met a pair of green-ones. They watched through me. If the person noticed I was watching, he averted his eyes and drove off instantly.

...

'I remember', I said. He furrowed his eyebrows.

'What do you remember?'

'The first time I saw you.'

Silence fell down upon us, as we stared at each other for a minute or two. Jason was the one to break it.

'I know you must have a ton of questions, but I will only answer two, so chose carefully.'

Only two?

'How did you know where to find me, the day I was taken?'

'At first, I didn't. It was when Michael came to tell me that James had taken you to the auction, I knew I had to buy you or I would lose you forever.'

I went quiet for a while, thinking about what he just said. It seemed as if I was really important to him.

'What are you planning to do with me?'

'I want you to love me. That's all.'

He wants me to love him. I can't. He's insane. I'll never be able to fall in love with him.

'I guess you want to be alone now, to process?' he asked and I nodded in response. He stood up and accompanied me to my room. That's where he left me. I walked towards the window and opened it, breathing in the fresh air. The sun was slowly setting, making the forest around the mansion look haunted. Stars were appearing in the sky. My eyes fell upon the brightest.

'Hi Noah. How are you up there? Is life any better than down here? I miss you so much Noah. Can you tell our parents I'm okay?'

Tears were running uncontrollably down my face. Noah was my five year younger brother. He died in car accident two years ago. They never found who had done it. My parents had a hard time getting over his death and so had I. But now my parents also had to process my disappearance. I wished I could just let them know I was fine, but Jason wouldn't let me.

'Chrystal?' I heard Lucy's soft voice. I turned around and looked at her through a blurry vision.

'Are you okay?'

I shook my head and ran over to her. I hugged her so tight she had to make me stop.

'Chrystal? What's the matter?'

'Jason explained', is all I could say, sobs leaving my mouth. She pulled back to look at me.

'Aren't you happy he finally did?'

'No! It just made it worse! If that James dude hadn't kidnapped me, I still would've been here. He had been planning this for years.'

'I know', she said, 'but you should come downstairs, it's dinner time.'

I nodded. If I wanted to escape, I had to eat to grow strength.

'By the way, Jason has relieved me from my tasks. He says I have to spend more time with you'

'I'm so happy for you!' I said while hugging her again.

'I'm so happy that you no longer have to work for him, and I'm so happy I get to know you a little better.'

A smile curled up on her face.

'Me too.'

We walked down the stairs and into the dining room. Jason seemed surprised to see me. I walked towards him and sat down in my usual place. Lucy sat down beside another guy.

He must be Alex.

'You came down', Jason said and I nodded.

'Thank you for letting me have a friend.'

'You talking about Lucy?'

'Yes.'

'Oh, no problem. She had already done enough for me. It's time for Alex to finally hang out with her.'

A new maid entered the room and placed a cardboard box in front of me. Pizza. I loved pizza. Jason opened the box and I inhaled the phenomenal smell.

'I hope you like pepperoni?' he asked and I nodded intensely. I grabbed a piece and ate it at the speed of light. Jason eyed me with amusement.

'You must be very hungry', he stated while taking a piece for himself. For a moment if seemed as if everything was completely normal. For a moment it didn't feel as if Jason had kidnapped me. But it was only for a moment.

'Can I go back to my room?' I asked and Jason glanced up.

'Sure you can.'

I smiled at him, before getting up and leaving the dining room. I walked up the stairs as curiosity took control. I stood in front of Jason's office. Nervously I glared into the hallway, hoping nobody would catch me. I opened the door and tiptoed in. I had no idea what I hoped to find, but anything was better than nothing.

I searched through the mess of papers but found nothing of interest. Then I started going through the files.

Jemma Simmons

Jane Williams

Lucy Crave

I grabbed Lucy's file and opened it. It seemed to be an exact copy of mine, but with Lucy's information. My eyes fell upon a written piece of paper. When I read it my mouth fell open. It was a plan. A well-thought plan on how to kidnap her. They had thought of everything, the date, the exact hour, the place... It scared me. If they had such a plan for taking Lucy, than what would've been their plan to take me? I closed the file and checked out more.

I went on to the next pile and noticed that those were boys names.

Jason Davis

Alex Walker

Tyler Young

Ethan Hall

Ethan Hall? The Ethan Hall I've known for my entire life? Why is there a file with his name on it?

'Chrystal? What are you doing here?'