X

I grabbed a pillow and used it as a teddy bear. It didn't take long before the cushion got soaked by my tears. All I had left was my father, but he abandoned my mother, my brother and me ages ago. He wasn't the kind of dad who would comfort you when you were ill, or who would hug you when you were crying. He always liked the alcohol better, and the whores.

He found himself a new, young little puppet to play with, so he left. Leaving my mother heartbroken. But she was a courageous young woman. She looked after my brother and me like we were the only humans left on this godforsaken planet. When Noah died, she just gave all her love to me. We were stronger than ever.

'No mom, I won't give up. I promise.'

Because my back was facing the door, I had no idea someone had entered the room.

'H-Hey', said Michael.

I turned around and looked at his face. Than my gaze travelled down to the glass he had in his left hand. It was filled with a transparent liquid.

'It's to help you sleep better', he explained.

I nodded and he handed it over to me. I wanted to sleep desperately. I let the cold liquid flow down my throat. Soon fatigue took control as the pills did their job. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

...

I woke up to the sound of an airplane-engine roaring in the background. My eyes gave my brain confirmation, as I noticed I was half-seated and half laid down. My hand travelled over the soft material the seat was made of. It was kaki-ish. I lifted my head up slightly to look through the window. We were high above the clouds. Although the view was magnificent I couldn't enjoy it. And how was I to blame for that. Only a few hours ago, I was free and my mother was still alive.

For once I hoped I had the time-powers Max had in Life is strange. I wished I could rewind time to warn them about the car, so my mother would live. But it was impossible.

I wanted to get up, but noticed that my other hand was cuffed to the seat. I yanked it, trying to get loose. My eyes traveled around the room. No one was here, I was all alone. It was a privet jet. I heard voices coming my way and turned my head to investigate the noise.

Jason, what a surprise...

'Good morning, my love.'

'I. AM. NOT. YOUR. LOVE!' I whisper-yelled between gritted teeth.

His eyes grew darker once again and he walked up to me. He clenched his fingers around my wrist and dug his nails into my flesh.

'Ow, Jason. You're hurting me.'

'I told you, what I'd do if you don't listen to me.'

'How was I not listening? I only told you the truth.'

He raised his eyebrows at me and released my wrist from his death grip. We stared at each other for five minutes or so before he seated himself beside me.

'Why the handcuffs?' I asked, 'I mean, there's no way I can go anywhere. We're on a fucking plane.'

He ignored me and started speaking with Michael, who apparently had entered as well. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

Where are we going?

'Put your seatbelt on, we're landing', Jason commanded but I ignored him. He sighed and put the seatbelt on himself. I felt the plane tilt forward as it was commencing it's landing. It shocked a little when the tires hit the tarmac. The sun was shining brightly through the window. Jason un cuffed my hand and grabbed my wrist tightly.

'Are you gonna behave or do we have to do this the hard way?' he asked while raising his eyebrow.

'Fuck off', I said.

'The hard way it is', he muttered while nodding towards Michael.

Michael got up and left to get something while Jason pushed me on the floor, pinning my wrists above me.

'What are you doing?' I asked worriedly. Jason grinned at me as Michael walked back in holding a syringe.

They're gonna drug me....

Michael gave the syringe to Jason, I kicked out trying to get from underneath him, but he was too strong.

'You wanted to do this the hard way', he casually stated bringing the syringe closer to me.

I started struggling harder which resulted in Jason slapping me across the face. My eyes widened in shock and I laid there paralysed by fear.

'Stay still!' He commanded.

A tear rolled down my cheek as Jason injected the unknown liquid into my bloodstream. I fought to keep my eyes open but slowly I started to lose control. Fatigue taking over my body as my eyes closed and my senses shut down one by one.

'Always so difficult', was the last thing I heard before darkness took over.