every typical story ever

idk just kinda wanted to write this.

don't be offended as this is just a projection of how people uses stereotypes on this damn website.

Inspired by @articstars and her "worst story on Wattpad"

~~

I looked into the mirror as I get ready for my first day as a senior in this new high school in the town my family just moved into.

I saw a girl somehow perfectly curled platinuim blonde hair and piercing eyes. I put on an outfit consisting of clothing that barely covers my diginity and caked my face with makeup. I put on my 10 inch heels and slid on my glasses.

"Wow I sure am ugly and nerdy I guess I won't be getting a boyfriend anytime soon."

I walked down the stairs and somehow none of my parents noticed the amount of cleavage I was showing.

"Hey honey. Are you ready for your first day of school?"

"I'm so nervous." I told my dad.

"Don't worry sweetie you'll be amazing. Here's some lunch money, bye! I really regret adopting you after your parents died in a car crash which was gonna be the plot twist later in the book." My dad replied.

"Love you too mom who never cared about me." I shouted to my mom.

I drove to school although I don't have a license and I'm underage and it's illegal to drive under 18.

I walked right into school. I was scared so I kept my head down. No one looked at me because I had glasses on. I looked around and found my locker although I didn't even go to the school office to find out which classes I had and which locker was mine.

"Hi you seem lost you must be new. I'm your best friend now and later in the book I'm gonna stab you in the back. I'm Emily."

"Hi Emily you're my new bestie. My name is Kayla and I'm the biggest nerd. I wear glasses and everyone hates me."

"Nice. We also have every single class together let me show you around."

Me and Emily walked into the first class and it was science. I instantly spot a hot guy sitting at the back of the class talking to a bleach blonde girl and I now hate her.

I settled down at the front of the class because I'm a nerd with Emily besides me. I glanced at the guy at the back of the class and he was already looking at me so I blushed and my face turned into a tomato.

"Listen up kids this is the most important project of the year although although it's the first day of school. You don't get to choose your partner so when I call your name go sit next to your partner."

"Emily with another random girl who does not need a name, Kayla with hot guy Kristen or Chris or some shit"

"Sir! I thought you weren't suppose to swear."

"Shut up."

I walked over to Christian and smirked at the blonde cheerleader girl as she reluctantly stood up and glared at me. She walked close to me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm Allison and I'm your greatest enemy. Kris is mine so back off."

"We'll see about-"

CUT. what do you think you're doing? You're suppose to be the nerd.

Oops, sorry let's continue.

I shuddered in fear as Allison walked away. I looked down at Christmas slouched on the chair and smirked at me.

"Take a seat, Blondie."

I sat down next to him and turned into a tomato again.

"Okay folks work on your project together and you should go to each other's house so the plot can advance."

Everyone left the class although the class was literally 5 minutes long and headed for lunch. Emily walked me to the cafeteria and finally explained the social system at the school.

"You've got the most popular people, their group is literally called royalty. Then you've got the freaks. And nothing in between. By the way I'm totally not jealous, but you got paired with the Kristianstad Hotstuff."

"He is cute. But why is he a big deal?"

"Oh his parents own the school."

Emily and I head toward a group of people that seem friendly. There is Yong, who plays piano, knows kong fu, and gets straight As. Brad, the video game enthusiast and movie junkie. Andrew, my future gay best friend, and Isabelle the black girl so this book can have diversity.

I instantly loved this group of people as they are unpopular just like me.

"-and she was like, oh my god he dumped me." Someone cleared their throat behind me.

Everyone at the table as they stopped talking and looked behind me. I turned around and is meet with Christ's blue eyes.

"Blondie, I think you should come with me."

I reluctantly followed him as every single pair of eyes in the cafeteria watched as I exited through the door. Jesus Christ finally stops as we reaches a secluded spot in the middle of the forest although we literally just left our school.

"What, did you bring me out here to murder me?"

"Listen up, doll, I want to make my ex jealous so pretend to be my girlfriend."

"K" I said as we walked 1000km back to the school from the forest.