goodbye, wattpad

hello!

i have decided to take an indefinite hiatus from Wattpad. I have not posted for a really long time and I do not intend to probably ever again. This was a wonderful platform for me, a noob writer and beginner graphic designer, to share my work with other people in my early teens. Now, I've moved on to occasionally dabbling in writing offline, without intent to publish any of it, even so, not on Wattpad.

i joined wattpad in 2016, just after my birthday, and started to share my creative stories. swiftly though, i switched my attention to making covers. i have to say though, my early works (both writing and graphic design) were really, really bad. this platform has been a part of my life for quite some time in my early teens. but now I have moved on and no longer find myself interested anymore. don't get me wrong, I will likely continue to pursue my passions of graphic design and writing. I have actually wrote several stories since I stopped posting. but if I ever do intend to share that on the internet, it will likely not be on wattpad. anyways! I want to thank you all for supporting me and my work, but it is time for me to move on to a new phase of my life, and I think you guys deserve an explanation :)

i want to thank people who have read my books, looked at my covers and most importantly, those who supported me from the very beginning. This has been a wonderful journey for me, and I will take this experience and continue to express my creativity through writing and graphic design somewhere, some other time.

thank you, and goodbye.

~laura