Her Return

Team 7 had return recently from a cat catching mission. Now the were in front of the Hokage, ready to receive their next mission. All except Naruto, son of the Yondaime and Kushina Uzumaki. " No! No! No! I'm a ninja, so give me a ninja mission. Come on, old man!" he screamed. In the end, Sandaime had agreed to give him a C-rank. " Who are we guarding? A princess? A feudal lord?" Unkown to the blond, the Uchiha had winced a bit at the mention of a princess. Why? His beloved sister was nicknamed Princess. Soon, a man walked in with a bottle of sake in his hand. " They are a bunch of super brats. Especially the shortest one with the super stupid looking face, are you really a ninja?" Knowing he is the shortest, Naruto wanted to kill him, but Kakashi held him back and told them to meet at the gate in an hour.

However, before Sasuke could leave , the Hokage called out," Kakashi, Sasuke. Stay here and wait." Kakashi raised and eyebrow. Not a few moments later did a figure appear. And behind her was a group of ANBUs under this person's control. The figure was  wearing the usual ANBU uniform and a white mask with blue markings all connected to the right eye.  Her long blue hair was tied in the usual high ponytail. She walk with such grace and pride that made every one in the room admire this woman. Just as she was next to Sasuke, but a few feet to the right in front of the Hokage's desk, she immediately dropped to one knee, the other one bend, hand on the floor, and head in a bow.  S o did the members behind her."Rise, how did the mission go Team Ren?" The hokage questioned. Immediately, the captain rose her head and hand clasped around her fist before saying," The mission was a success. The Sand had willingly agreed to the ties with little suspicion. Lord Kazekage has a son named Gaara. He is the jinchuriki of the one tailed beast , Shukaku. His siblings, and many citizens of the village are afraid of him. There seems to be as well a group of shinobis wearing a music note forehead protector. According to my analys  , , this was unheard of. We suspect that this was a new village." This voice was so easy to recognize, even if it hadn't been heard for 2 whole years. Sasuke narrowed his eyes with suspicion and so did Kakashi. " Take off your mask, Phoenix . Your brother seem to miss you. And on such short notice, I'm sending you on a C-rank mission with Team 7." She nodded before taking of her mask. And Sasuke's eye widened. Her side bands were decorated by hair ornaments, dropped down. Those familiar eyes that were filled with kindness, that can make anyone fall in love with her. Her mouth curved into a smile he knew so well.

 Her mouth curved into a smile he knew so well

"It's good to see you again, Sasuke." The said boy could not control himself. He jumped into her sister's arms and hug her ever so tightly," Onee-chan." Hakuei continued smiling patting his back before looking at her senpai and her student. "Good to see that both of you are well. Iruka... Kakashi-senpai." Her student gained a red in his cheek and Kakashi waved. She picked up sasuke, dismissed her team, bowed and left to pack for the mission. People that she walked pass would look at her with jealousy, fangirls, or envy, from ninjas. As for Sasuke, he could care less. She was here. He was safely in her arms with warmth. He never want to let go, but had to when they arrived at the newly built Uchiha Compound. Hakuei welcomed the home she had left for years and was satisfy to know that her brother has kept it neat and tidy. She told her brother to pack while she went to her room. 

From the closet, she took out her old kimono and laid it on the bed. Those old tears of memory formed and she wiped them away before sealing it into a scroll including various of things like medical kit. She knew the lad of waves were poor. Best pack it now. Looking over her closet, her hand ran over her high collar, long sleeved, black shirt , the regular shinobi pants, pouch, one containing her fan, and shinobi sandals. Her hand s untied the high pony-tail and re-tied it in a low ponytail. Finally, she strapped on Ametaersu. Hakuei looked at the mirror and frowned. She thought,' I look like that old me. The one who has a loving family. ............No I must not dwell in the past. As his sister, I will protect Sasuke. I won't fail. And for their sake, I must smile'. Her hand gripped her chest, before a confident smile approached her lips.