Red Moonlight

Team 7 now stood face to face with the hidden mist rouge ninja. "Well...Well if it isn't the Hidden Mist's missing nin Momochi Zabuza -kun."

The said person stayed silent and was yet to notice Hakuei's presence. Naruto was ready to attack, but was stopped by his Sensei." Everybody get back. This one is a whole other level. It'll be tough unless I do this." He grabbed his headband.

Finally, Zabuza spoke up," You appear to be Sharingan Kakashi and Moonlight Hakuei .... Sorry, but the old man is mine." That was it. Everyone seem shocked at her next movement. She didn't attack, but try to talk him out of it. This was her pacifist side the jounins knew so well," We do not wish to fight... Zabuza, please, abandon this foolish mission or let us settle this peacefully through diplomacy rather than meaningless conflict." Her expression held hope and determination.

" I apologize, dear friend. You and I are enemies on this field. I can't abandon this one."

Hakuei's eye saddened and she forced herself to grab her fan," Surround and protect Tazuna-san." Her partner finishes," Do not enter the fight. That's the teamwork here. Hakuei........step back. Zabuza, first....... fight me". His left eye was red with three tomoes. Hakuei closed her eyes and step back, guarding Tazuna. Naruto who was next to Kakashi wondered,' What is that eye?' .

The  missing nin said," Ah... I already got to see the famous sharingan in action. I'm honored." The blond interrupts," Sharingan!!! Sharingan!!! What the hell is that?!" Sasuke steps in and starts to explain. Zabuza added a bit of his," He.. he.. exactly. That's not all. What's scarier is that  it can copy your opponents techniques once you see them. When I was a Hidden Mist's assassin team... I kept a hand book; it included information of both of you. The man who has copied over a 1,000 justus" Copy Ninja Kakashi" and the one who can dwell in any element as she wish," Red Moonlight Hakuei "....