Please Help Me

It has been days since Kakashi woke up and had taken the kids out for training. It has been days since the reveal of Zabuza's false death and everyone was restless. But not as much as Hakuei.
Her eyes dart around every corner, her body tense at a breeze of wind, and her fingers twitch for her katana every second.
Kakashi was worried and had tried to ask, but every time he did, she would flash a convincing smile and raise her slit ended eyebrow. "What do you mean?", she would ask.

So he left it at that because he knew she would not tell him no matter how many times she asked. It'd be better to have her just tell him.
But Kakashi, being the observant person he is, noticed Hakuei sneaking off during nights. He didn't know what she did but once again, left her as it is.

Hakuei was worried for two things. One, her team. Sakura was intellectually smart but doesn't have enough stamina to put up a long fight. Naruto acted to recklessly and Sasuke..... well, Sasuke is Sasuke so.....  She sighed at the the thought. Hopefully everything will go smoothly but that would be impossible. Her mind then wondered to her friend. She had quite the history with Zabuza and his companion, Haku, and their bond was quite strong, so fighting him was hard but she treated it as a sparring match on who will pay for the next meal. Idiotic, but it keeps her from slicing off his neck so...

Her second worry is much more complicated. As a child, she was a prodigy along side her brother. She could perform high rank Justus at an early age and master them in a few days. However, a few nights ago, after the children had gone to bed and Kakashi was sound asleep, she put on her training outfit (turtle-neck black long sleeved shirt and baggy ninja pants and sandals ) and silently jumped out of the window.

 That night would be the first night she would be using Ninjutsu in years. It was strange having an energy circulating through your body and molding it into flames. It felt different from the energy she was used to- the one with cool chirping birds that would flutter beside her. But she didn't pay any mind  into it. Then, as always, she wove the hand signs as she had done thousands of times before, and blew out what was supposed to be a great fire bolt. That didn't happen. Instead, a small one came out. 

Her eyes were wide when she say what she had done, but thought it may be because of her lack of chakra control. 'That couldn't be it. I walked on water as easily as breathing. It must be something else.'  she thought.

 The wind was strong. It blew her hair that was held in a high ponytail. Sighing, she decided to return to the basic of all jutsu mastering and did what the genin were doing, chakra control. She walked up trees with no difficulty nor did she need to put any effort into walking on water. Hakuei then sat down under a tree, deep in thought. After a dew moment of rest, she got to her feet and tried to cast a simple Earth Wall Justus. It didn't work. The wall was like a tall pile of soggy earth and was only a few inches above her head. That was when she realized something is wrong with her chakra control-or her chakra. 

Another strange thing she noticed was that casting the Earth Wall just had her panting like mad. That is very unusual as she could perform that just easily as a child. 

Shaking with worry, she went for a walk, a short one, and lost herself in her thoughts. Her feet glided her towards a river.  The river was clear. Its water was almost crystal like. The trees dancing  from the soft melody of the wind and the moon shining upon the water almost gave the scenery a dream-like vision. 

When she had reached the riverbank, Hakuei kneeled down and just stared into the clear water, her eyes lost. She sat there for who knows how log and only returned  when it was moments before dawn.

Every night, it happened again and again. She tried to mold her chakra and perform Jutsus but it never worked-all except Water and Wind. She would fail and worry herself. She'd sit at the riverbank and came back at dawn. She hoped no one would notice but she knew better. She hoped it was all a dream, her not being able to cast jutsus, but she knew better. She hoped her smiles would weave the worry out of Kakashi's eyes, but she knew she couldn't. She hoped her make up and concealer would do the trick to conceal the dark circles beneath her eyes. 

She wanted her chakra control back. Her ability to cast proper justus without having so much energy drained from her body. She needed them to protect her loved ones.

Please help me, Kami-sama! I beg of you.

Unknown to her, sapphire blue orbs watched her with slight confusion swirling through their eyes.

'Why do you need justus? You have already mastered the djinns?'