Vinea

Mist surrounded the area. "He'll come after me or Hakuei first. Momochi Zabuza... a member of the Hidden Mist.. he was known as an expert in silent killing. You don't even notice it until your dead. It's not that I can use Sharingan properly. Although Hakuei mastered it, it's a huge risk. You guys be careful." Now they were sweating.  Hakuei took out her sword and held it in front of her face and vanished into thin air.

'' 8 points...Liver, lungs, spine, clevical vein, kidneys heart, neck vein, brain......Which one should I go after?" Everyone stayed silent as the fear grew inside of them. Kakashi was about to unleash his own chakra, but a voice stopped," Save your chakra senpai". Her familiar whisper eased him just a bit. Suddenly, a huge amount of wind blew a right amount of mist. Enough for them to see and for her to hide. She hoped they wouldn't be carried by this huge amount of pressure on their shoulders. Unfortunately, she was disappointed.

'Wh...What an incredibly dangerous ki. It feels like, I'll be killed if I make a single move....' Sweat dripped from his face. He was nervous scared of being killed. He missed his sister, wanted her to cradled him into her arms. He knew she can't. This was a battle. But he couldn't help it.' That's how heavy the air is...Experiencing this for awhile could drive a person crazy...The intensity of Jounins facing each other..I can't take it...Please sister.....help me.. I'd rather die now and get it over with it... Help us.. please...' His balance was unstable.

Then, it came... An unknown hand, light as air, touched his shoulder. A familiar warmth spread through his body. The boy looked up and saw the kind beautiful blue eyes. His sensei spoke up from behind her,"Don't worry.. I'll protect you guys even if it kills me." His sister was knelt in front her brother. A graceful smile spread through her face.

It was the same smile she had given him when they reunite

It was the same smile she had given him when they reunite. His favorite thing to see her do. It would always mean everything is alright. Her lips move as she spoke," As long as I am able to stand on the battle field, no one is going to die."  Sasuke was sure that both his nerves and stress had ease before he gained a bit more confidence.

"We won't let our comrades die."

Out of the mist, a chuckle came,"We'll see about that."

Zabuza appeared behind Sakura and Sasuke," It's over." He swung his sword. Kakashi was able to read his movements and blocked it, surprising the genins and builder. He stabbed the missing nin, only to find it was a water clone. But he knew better. The real Zabuza appeared behind him. Just like before, he was a clone. Now both the jounins engaged in battle. The copy ninja held a kunai on Zbuza's neck," It's over". All was relieved. But what scared them was Zabuza. He chuckled,"Hehehe... It's over?You don't get it. There's no way you can beat me with your monkey like imitation. But that was impressive of you! At that time..you had already copied my Water Clone No Justu. You had your clone say those words...just like Hakuei...while the real you stayed in the mist to watch. Nice plan. I must admit..."Or so they thought it was the real person. The clone in front of Kakashi shattered into water as the real one appears, kunai in hand held dangerously close to his opponent's neck.