Another Uchiha?!

" Hakuei Sensei is an Uchiha? What does he  mean? I thought you are a Ren?" shouted Naruto. He was confused. Was his sensei and mother lying to him all along? He was hurt to think she would do so. Hakuei did not answer. Her eyes were focused on the man before her.

The red sharingan blazed and lit up. She was swelling in anger. But Zabuza had to push it further," Ara It seems you have gotten stronger. Perhaps as strong as him." Hakuei eyes widened. Kakashi looked worried knowing her brother was a touchy subject. He was afraid that she might cry, something he never want her to do. ( Kakashi.... she isn't a baby....)

" Perhaps I could kill him too. Or maybe your dearest younger brother shall perish at my hands. As well as your teammates and sensei, too."

That was the it. She snapped. Her eyes changed its form. She lunged forward. Her eyes changed. But Zabuza did not bother to notice. He sent several clones after her. She dipped her head down and her bangs covered her eyes once more. A dragon suddely emerged from the water. It wraps itself around her. Naruto and the team stared at her and a thought ran through their head,' Was this what she was hiding from us. A terrifying side of her.'

Zabuza's clone swung his sword towards Sasuke

Zabuza's clone swung his sword towards Sasuke. In a flash, he poofed into smoke. Hakuei had slayed him. She had the sword in her hand. Kakashi fist clenched. He knows what is going to happen next and was sure she was going to reveal who she was just to save him.

"Team 7. Save your sensei. I'll handle these trouble some clones."

Kakashi looked shock. He predicted wrong. Naruto protested," But are you sure, Hakeui sensei?"

Sasuke looked uncertain," Dobe is right."
" That's an order from your Sensei."
All of them looked reluctant.
" Are you defying my orders?"
They were silent until the one who is supposed to be silent spoke up.
" She's right, dope..."
" B-but..."
"Are you a coward?"
" Why you!!!!"
"So you in or what?"
"Let's do it!!!"

A smirk curled up her lips.As she finally reveals her full face. Her eyes had evolved. The three tomoes had taken shape of three kunai blades attached to the pupils. "Good. Now let the real battle begin!!!"