Battle of Past Comrades

Many of Naruto appeared.'Shadow clone??..... He's grown' Hakuei thought as her lips curved lightly upwards. Seeing how he has grown just makes her heart swell up in joy. She wanted to congratulate him, but now was not the right time. This was a battle. It was a battle between a genin and a demon. A battle of death. It may seem impossible between kids and a demon. But let us not forget about the two other adults.

Don't underestimate any of them. The Hatake was a prodigy of his clan. 'A man capable becoming a hokage if needed to be one.' As Hakuei puts it. He was able to copy over a thousand justus with just only one sharingan eye. Something not even an UCHIHA do properly without two sharingan.

Hakuei was as well a prodigy. A person wants and will do anything needed to establish peace between two countries. A heir to the Great Uchiha clan of The Hidden Leaf. Otherwise known, to the Uchihas, as the Great Uchiha Princess. She was of a person who chose to bear the curse mark of a certain Snake Sannin in the place of her comrades. She was the one who can mold an element, command them, and become one with the spirit of that very power. She was the only one who could do so.

They could both defeat this demon of the mist. Even if they are powerful, Zabuza had a history of his own, a bloody history.

"Ten years ago, The Hidden Mist Graduation Exam was forced to changed. This change came after the previous year..."explained Kakashi.

Sakura grew curious,"Change?......"

Zabuza kept his head down and silent. The memory of the killing raced through his mind. Slowly, a smile etched behind those bandages.

"What change? What did this devil do?"

"Without a pause or hesitation... a young boy who wasn't even a ninja had killed over a hundred of the students."

Suddenly, Zabuza looked up. His expression was an insane one. An expression full of lust for blood. Sasuke saw it.... That the expression was just the same one as the one in her eyes. That same feeling. He was ,for the first time, afraid of his sister. His sister so gentle had the same kind of lust as this.....as this demon. It was frightening. But he looked up. He had to stay strong for only one reason. A reason far more important than any of his foolish ambitions. To protect his sister was the one reason he had live and had stay strong for. He was going to make her proud.

"That was sure fun" said the demon.His gaze met with the boys, causing them to flinch in fear.

Out of no where. Zabuza appeared in front of Sasuke. He hit the boy with his elbow. Then, without wasting time, punched him. The boy fell to the ground, coughing blood. A worried voice,"Sasuke-kun!!!!"Kakashi looked extremely worried for Sasuke. The jounin glanced at his sister. She remained emotionless. Oh, how could have he forgotten... In every battle, just like her brother, her facial expression was masked behind a cold, impassive look. She looked as if she never cared. But Kakashi knew her better than Sasuke even. He could see through her hardened mask. He could see that she wants to jump in and help them.

Hakuei knew better indeed. She knew if she continue protecting the boy, he could never achieve his clan's eye. The Sharingan....that only appears when the person is in a dangerous situation or life risking battle. To have her brother wield this, she had to step back and only aid them when needed.

That brings us to the present.

All of Naruto's clone got ready to attack the man at once, who only seem a bit amused," Ah...Shadow Clones... and a large amount.." In each of the clone's grasp was a kunai," Here I come!!!"

Slowly, Sasuke began to get up, blood dripping from his mouth. He silently watch as Naruto charged the boy.No doubt he was surprised. Even with many clones, a kunai could not win against a seasoned shinobi with a big ass sword.