my sexy photoshoot

Nandu is a struggling star....she wanted to see herself in the silver screen....she is 21 yrs....she came from a middle class back ground where her parents were least bothered abt her....they hate her since she is a girl....they always wanted a boy...so nandu at the age of 18 left her home town and came to mumbai...bt even after so much struggle...she couldnt become a star....

At the age of 20 she met a person named Arjun who is of her father's age...he is a pron film maker....he offered nandini a movie...in return of one night....nandu wanted to be a film star no matter what...she agreed to his deal...and lost her virginity to him...
The film was a success bt she dint get the fame she expected...so..one day...Arjun introduced her to a famous photographer....named Manik malhotra...he also works as a cinematographer for blue films....

Manik and nandini met each other through Arjun...manik promised her if she co operates with him...he will make some hot videos and photographs of her...that she will become a top star just in a night...nandu agreed to him...

So the photo shoot was at bedroom sets....nandu was attracted to manik on the first sight...bt she dint hint him anything since she wanted to know his intentions...

So this the intro...it is a OS...the next part will contain all the wildness and hotty hotty steamy romance...

Plzz share ur views...that should i continue or not...

Tq guys