doctor and patient (epilogue)

One night after 1 yr 6 months

N:manik life is so beautiful with u...im so happy now...i always wanted to be happy and finally im very happy...

I dint recognise when these days have passed...and only 6 more months are left...manik i dont want this 6 months to end manik...i dont know what will happen now...how will i divorce him..will he agree...nor will he torture...

M:nandu i already consulted lawyer baby...the medical file which we have can alone enough to get the divorce...once the divorce is ready i we will ask him to sign it

N:manik he will not agree...

M:we can use his signature..i mean i have his signature in that deal paper...

N:manik if he files a cheating case...

M:nandu before divorce we cant marry dear...

N:i know manik...

M:i will my lawyer to think something...

Lawyer said that he can manipulate him with words...

Arjun ,manan and lawyer...

L:see mr arjun...u have cheated her by not disclosing ur prblm...she has the right to file divorce...if u dont agree she will file a case...and then entire society will know ur truth...u better have a mutual divorce...

Manan  were little tensed...bcoz they dont want anymore drama in life or people pointing at their relation...

Arjun after weighing pros and cons...signed the divorce bt warned manan that he will not leave them...

After divorce is filed manan moved to manik's apartment...

They both married in temple and registered their marriage ....

After knowing all this nandu's parents came to manan's home and started insulting them...bcoz arjun said that nandu had an extra martial affair with him...and arjun's mom..started crusing them too...no one listened to them that it was Arjun's fault ..

After that nandu was very disturbed...manik seeing all this started speeding up his plans and he got approval for transfer...

Nandu said the reason before resigning bt her boss said that they dont want to loose her...and they said she can join from the head branch which is in Canada...they can transfer her...

Manan moved to Canada and started new life...leaving the past behind...nandu even broke all her relations with her family...

Nandu was promoted too...

N:manik...i just got promoted ...i want to have kids after 1 yr plz...

M:baby y are u req...i always want to see u improve in ur life and grow heights..so im very happy...we are just 27 and 22 so no prblm..we can have kids after 1 yr...bt now let me have u...saying manik started making love to her..

After 2 yrs manan were blessed with a baby boy...

They happily lived ever after. .

This story is the most fav out of all the stories i have written till date...

Hope u guys liked it ..