my sexy sasumom 2

After 6 months to their illicit relation...

At manik's office...inside his secret bedroom

N:ahhh...ma...nikkk....wow....slow manik....plzzz...

M:i cant be slow sasumom....being inside u is heaven...i so love ur honey pot...

N:manik we are already doing it from more than 3 hrs...ahhhhh....im coming again....

M:i dont want to leave u today...bcoz the next 2 days i will miss fucking ur tight pussy...

N:its just 2 days manik...after that u can have it...as u want...

M:sasumom u also come with me plz...i miss ur body so much...

N:manik i cant...i have to attend a wedding and even ur father in law will leave to US for atleast 3 months...bcoz of his work related issues...if i come with u...everyone will doubt us..

M:bloody fuck...i want u more sasumom...saying started sucking her boobs which are already red due to his previous assualts...manik was moving in and out of her....they continued it till they slept being tired of continuous action...

Evng at home...

Al:manik stay safe...all the best and come soon...saying kissed his lips...infront of her parents...

M:yes baby i will come soon...will miss u saying manik hugged her...

He hugged his fil and said tc...and at last came to his sasumom...and hugged her little tight...whispering...i will miss being inside u...

He left to Banglore

Nandu was busy with attending the wedding and then helping her husband to do the packings and all...

Meanwhile aliya was with her frds in their room...

Frd1:wow aliya ur hubby is so handsome...and rich too...u are so lucky.  ..

Frd2:is this handsome good in bed...

Al:he is actually very passionate bt i dont know i feel he is not happy with me...like he just does only when i ask him...he never initiates yar...

Frd1:aliya dont mind me bt u are really very plane yar...eat well ...boys like curvy girls..just look at ur mom...she is damn hot...if im at ur hubby's place i would have started an illegal relationship with ur mom...she is just sexy yar...

Al:i dont want to put on weight...even my mom gives me the same lectures...stop dieting...concentrate on manik...etc etc...

Frd2:ur mom is correct...otherwise he will start affairs with more beautiful girls and will leave u...

Al:what no ways...

Frd1:it happened with my sis...she has a lot of attitude and u know my jiju started an affair with pa and now wants to divorce my sis.

So be aware and make him bound to ur home so that he wont go for others...

Al:i got an idea...this idea is win win for both me and manik...

After that aliya took nandu to a mall and shopped went for saloon...both pampered themselves well..

Al:mom lets buy this sexy night wear ..

N:y me...u buy it...manik is coming ...surprise him..he will be happy and aliya plz tc of his needs...

Al: i already planned it mom...bt u have to buy thats it...with her zidd aliya made nandu buy a lot of sexy night wear...nandu was confused..

Aman left to US and manik arrived at night after 2 days...in these 2 days he used to msg his sasumom like how he is missing her and how he planned to have her after coming...nandu was really excited...