patient and doctor (part 1)ii

N:wo...before marriage my size was 34 only bt after marriage it became big....and arjun ne mere sara bras and panties kahi chupadiya....bcoz he dont want me to wear them...i had only 2 of my old bras...even i asked him to purchase new bras that i will wear them when we will go out...bt he denied saying no need to go out...

Manik was pressing her boobs and touching her body sensually...bt was still listening to her..

M:is he a pervert or what ..bloody idiot...biwi ho tum uske...y he wants to cage u always with in that 4 walls...and he dont even allow u to talk to others and u dont even have mble...

N:he says that people are not good and will spoil me...and he says not to ever discuss about sex life even if my mil asks...

M:y...its a universal truth...isme chupane wala bath kya hai...

N:i dont know...

Manik gets some doubt...

M:nandu can i ask u few personal questions ...as a doc i need to know...

N:ok

M:does u guys have sex everyday..

N:almost everyday except for my period days..

M:do u guys use condom or any kind of protection like pills...

N:condom whats that...and pills kya manik...

M:u guys dont even use any precautions then still y are u not pregnant...

M:is he good on bed...he....he makes u cum right...

N:ha...he makes me cum almost 5 times...

M:really usse dekhe esa lagta nahi...that he can make u cum 5 times ...that dick head...bt ha ur body is really sexy so may be any guy will do after seeing such a hot girl...

Nandu shies...

Manik dont know what happened he doubts that something is wrong bt he still asks her...

M:is he gentle or hard...

N:matlab??

M:matlab...he makes it painful or he thrusts gentle way...

N:manik tongue kaise pain deta hai...wo soft hai na...tho pain nahi hota...ha sometimes he bites me...tab toda pain hota hai...manik listening all this...in jealousy presses her boobs hard..

M:baby me oral sex ki nahi normal sex ki bath kar raha hu...

N:normal sex kya manik...oh i got it....finger na...fingers ne nails nahi hai arjun ke...tho sex norml hai hard nahi...

M:nandu stop teasing me...mei finger fuck ke bare me nahi puch raha..normal sex darling...

N:wo kya hota hai abb...

M:ok wait i will show u...saying manik holding nandu with one hand took his mble and opened porn and gave mble to nandu...and again started his work on her boobs and kissing her back watching that porn with her...

Nandu saw that in the movie it was clearly shown that a boy placed his dick inside the girls pussy and was moving in and out ..manik watching this couldnt control anymore and with one hand moved his hand inside her saree and cupped her pussy...he could feel her bare pussy...manik understood that she was not wearing panty...

Nandu felt his hand on her sex and was feeling diff bt dint push him..and resumed watching porn while manik was rubbing her down there and pressing her boobs too...

The porn showed that the boy released inside the girl and white liquid coming out of her cunt...

Nandu kept the mble aside and was njoying manik's hand on her...

Manik in her eyes..u are so wet baby...

With his furious rubbing nandu came still sitting in his lap..and placed her head on his shoulder...

Manik dint remove his hand from her core bcoz he dont know when this chance will come again...

M:so ...dekliya na...ab bolo...ise karta arjun...

N:chi ham ee sab nahi karte manik..he was uses his mouth and fingers to make the liquid come as it came from that girl's sex...

M:baby what u have seen is called sex...the things he do is called foreplay...that is not sex...again wo tumhara andar release nahi karta tho sperm nahi hoga ...and without sperm only ova cannot form egg...

N:zygote na...i read in my 10th std...

M:very gd...ab aya samgh mei...

N:bt manik we never did that manik...

M:y...does he have some prblm...bcoz i know he is not a type to consider u are 19 and u are young...

N:manik im 20 now...

M:abhi nahi...jab shadi hua tab...

M:ok let me check u...

N:abb kya check karna...

M:that if that jerk had taken ur virginity or no...

Saying manik left nandu and made her sleep...

Manik lifted her saree...nandu was about to stop him...bt manik said its just me...dont worry...nandu after that dint try to say anything..

Manik using a tissue cleaned her cunt clean...which was filled with her cum..he was mesmerized with such beautiful pussy...

M:baby u can such beautiful core saying manik kissed her and he couldnt stop himself and started eating her out in hunger...he started fingering her using his 2 fingers and was moving them deep...

N:manik plz pain horaha hai. .plz...manik even could feel wall...its her hymen and it was not broken...manik was so happy after knowing she is a virgin...he kissed her core lovingly..and using his fingers made her cum...

Nandu came shouting his name...and manik came to her face and first time kissed her lips...nandu dont know how to kiss bcoz arjun never kissed her...so manik completely dominated the kiss..

After breaking the kiss manik spoke..baby u are a virgin saying he hugged her tightly...

So wait for the next part..