my sexy mother in law

Nandu was from village...at the age of 14 due to her parents death her chacha chachi made her marry Aman who was 30 yrs old..he was rich..he liked nandu so much and when nandu was 15 she gave birth to a girl child named aliya..bt due to her age she had many complications and did family planning operation and had only aliya...so she was very dear to her parents.

Aman helped nandu to study further..now nandu is 33 yrs and Aman is 50yrs..aliya is 19yrs...due to her father's health they decided to make aliya married soon...to manik 29yrs

They liked manik bcoz he is really rich and as his family were no more he wanted to stay with his wife's family...as they want aliya to be with them always they agreed...even though they had 10yrs age difference as manik is so charming and handsome

On the day when manik first met aliya's family...

Manik came to nandu's...nandu opened the door ..nandu is very modern...she wears beautiful net sarees with sleeveless backless blouse....

M:hai...aliya...

Thinking nandu as aliya as she is looking so young...

N:im not aliya...come in manik...aliya will just come...

Aman was sitting ..he welcomed manik..nandu went to get aliya...she is  avg compared to nandu...everyone sat down...aliya liked manik

M:uncle u dint tell me u had 2 daughters...

N:no manik im not aliya's sis...im her mom...

M:what...plz do play pranks madam...stop making fun of me...

Am:no manik nandu is telling the truth...she is her mom..actually at the time of wedding she is just 14...even aliya's frds also think that both are sisters...

M:wow...so young and beautiful sasumom...

Soon manik and aliya got married and they were living with her parents...

After 2 months..

Al:dad plz dad...take me with u...i want to attend that fashion show and i have to attend my frds wedding..even u have some bussiness meetings in London..so plz take me.

N:aliya plz understand beta...manik cant come along with u for 1 month..u cant leave him alone and go with u dad...

Al:manik plz say yes...i want to go plzz..

Am:manik plz let her come with me..its just a month...i cant see her sad...plz.

M:arey uncle...no need to say plz...baby u can go...

After that aliya and aman went to London...here manan were at home...

Nandu was preparing breakfast when manik back hugged her...

M:hai sasumom...gd mrng...

N:very gd mrng manik..

Manik was tracing his hands on her waist and stomach and moving his fingers in her naval...nandu was feeling different bcoz manik back hugs her bt never carressed his hands

M:sasumom...i have a doubt...u are so beautiful...bt aliya dint get any of ur features...if she was yr replica...i would be the luckiest.

N:what happened manik...now u dint feel lucky...

M:sasumom...should i tell u something frankly...

manik was all time moving hands on her stomach and started pressing it softly..

N:what happened....saying she turned towards manik...

M:sasumom...every guy loves curvy girls sasumom..and aliya is so slim
..like she is like a plane...i like curvy women like u...have u ever seen her...like her boobs...my god not even 30...ok i thought let it be...atleast i will have pleasure fucking her...bt u know what sasumom...before wedding sge told me she had 3 bf's and she had sex with them...even i had fucked my ex gf...so i dint mind...bt i never know her pussy hole is so damn loose...dont even feel like touching her...its just been just 2 months bt i already lost interest in her sasumom...