doctor and patient (part 3)

M: get ready to lose and make up ur mind to be mine...saying manik called arjun...and put it on speaker

A:(rude) what manik...im in a meeting and u called me...

M:cursing in his mind....oh arjun...its urgent ..its about nandini's pregnency...

A:what....how can nandu be pregnant...impossible...

M:no...nandu is nt pregnant...bt y is it impossible...

A:wo...wo kuch nahi...bt what about her...

M:ur mom has requested me to check nandu ,if she has any prblm in her...and i asked her few ques...and i felt everything is fine...like she said u guys have sex everyday...and u guys dont even use precautions itseems...and u make her cum minimum  5 times...that was really great...u know u really got a gd stamina...i felt everything is fine...so i thought to take ur permission before testing her ...even though ur mom said to maintain secrecy...bt i felt i have to inform u as a hus u  should know...

A:yeah manik..u are correct...bt nandu said truth...we are good ...bt its like...i dont want her to get pregnant ...she is young na...so i only dont release inside her...so yeah thats y...she dint concieve....

M:oh...now i got it...bt u can tell this to ur mom right...bcoz she is after nandu about kids...

A:let it be manik...ee pata chala tho wo mere jeena haram kardegi...to have kids...

M:but agar pata nahi chala tho ...its prblm to nandu na...she is crying these days

A:so what...its her mil only na...do teen bathe sunne se kya hojayega...manik's was very angry hearing him...

M:bt i have to tell her something...i have to give her proper ans...nahi tho she might take her to some other doc

A:yeah ...u are right...do one thing...tell her that nandu has a prblm..
Like as she is young she cant carry baby for atleast 3 yrs..yes say this..her womb is weak to carry a child....my mom will stop her nonsense...yahi sahi rahega...

M:but wo nandu, she will feel bad na...she will be guilty bcoz u are not having kids bcoz of her..

A:let her be manik..this is all happening bcoz of her only na...im not having kids...nahi tho ab tak i would have become father...tho let her feel it...

Manik looked at nandu asking ...with eyes...dekhaa...

M:ok fine...for now i will say whatever u said...once u come back we will have a face to face talk...saying he hunged up the call...

M:dekh liya...tumhara pyara patidev...kitna pyar karta hai na nandu...

Nandu was like what is happening...how she married such an selfish person...

M:now i showed u his true face...now decide what u want...bcoz if u decide to be with him...i will leave u and that house forever . ...saying he turned her back towards her

Nandu hugged him from back...sobbing saying...no manik plz dont leave me...i dont want to be with him...plz....

Manik turned and hugged her...saying...i will not leave u baby...dont worry...now stop crying...just wait and watch i will teach him a good lesson...

Manik wanted to change her mood...

M:baby...show some pity on me yar...u are hugging me with such big boobs...which are naked...i cant control yar nandu...

Nandu broke the hug and turned around feeling shy and cautious...manik back hugged her and started pressing her boobs....oh my baby...i have seen everything...abb kya sharam...now wear ur saree...we will go out...