doctor and patient (part 2)

Manik after kissing her hugged her saying...im so happy nandu...u are a virgin...u dont have any relation with ur husband....and we can be together...there is hope for us..

Nandu breaking the hug..

N:manik what are u saying...y will we be together...no matter what arjun is my hus...and we cant deny that fact....

M:nandu...are u mad u want to be with such a person...nandu listen leave him and lets be in a live in relation...if everything works well...we can be together...

N:if it doesnt work...u will leave me right...manik atleast he wont leave me...

M:nandu u are getting me wrong what i mean is...lets be together understand each other than we can take our relation ahead...so that we can be a family and have a family too...

N:manik..i cant do it...i cant leave arjun...bcoz im very dependent on him...from past 1yr im just at home manik...and even my parents will never take me back if i leave him...or choose u...

M:so u want to stay with that bloody idiot who dont even care for u...and cant even satisfy u...and who can never make u a mother...

N:manik may be he dont want to have kids now...or may be he thinks i wont be able to take it.

M:really nandu...u are supporting him...who never gave u freedom ...who never made u happy...who dint even make u a woman...

And u think he cares thinking about ur age...really...if he had ever thought that u that are young and cant handle all this...in the first place he would have never married a girl of 19 yrs ...15 yrs younger to him...lets just say he liked u ...and age is just a num...how did he ever treat u...he dint even care for u...he dint even provide u a gd life...basic needs...like inners bhi nahi karidane ke liye bhi permission chahiye....and ur mil...she is not less than a bloody sadist...always makes ur life miserable...with her actions

Nandu agar wo tumhe pain me dekh nahi sakta tho he would have told u that he wants take this relation ahead after few yrs...bt he was satisfying his thirst by eating u every damn day...and making u believe that it was known as sex...really and u are supporting him...

Nandu had ntg to say...manik again pulled her in his lap....and moved his hand on her core...see how wet u are...did u ever felt like this with ur so called hus...did he make u ever crave for his dick...tell me...saying manik started pinching her core and started rubbing her roughly...and started fingering her...he bent his head and took her boob in his mouth from behind...nandu not able bare this senstions...held his hand pressing her boobs...making him press her more hardly...she was moaning in pleasure...and with in 15 mins came on his fingers...manik removed his fingers...and nandu opened her eyes...he was about to take out his hand when nandu held his hand begging him not to remove ...

M:dekh ee hota hai nandu need,desire,lust,attraction...or  did u ever feel that with him......asking this he kissed her lips...bt nandu still couldnt respond him..

Manik breaking the kiss ...y are u not responding...

N:i dont know who to kiss...i never kissed...today with u ...that was my first...

M:wow...kiss bhi nahi kiya usne...tho for him u are just a sex doll who got 2 big tits to press and a pussy to suck...thats all...

Nandu felt very bad when he said about her like ...she is just an object to play..in anger she said ..even u also use me like im a sex toy right ntg more ??

Manik was shocked due to her accusations...

M:what did u say...u are comparing me with that dick head...are u mad or what...let me show u...that im different from him...saying manik made nandu lay on bed and lifted her saree till her waist level...he started kissing her lips...while his one hand was on her boobs and other was pinching and rubbing her core...nandu was under his mercy...manik was kissing ,sucking and licking her neck ,throat and cleavage...he got her sweet spot on her neck and started nibbling it...nandu was confused with the reactions happening in her body,manik without entering her hole made her had orgasm...just by rubbing her core and sucking her boobs....

Nandu was still in her world...when manik got up from her...

M:i never thought u could only see my lust bt not care and my affection...yeah i forgot ...ur hus tho loves u alot na..how come u could see my concern...my care...my attraction and my liking towards u...they are ntg infront ur hus right...

Nandu knows she was wrong...in that house except for manik no one ever cared for her...

N:im sorry manik...i was angry...i just said it like that...i dint mean that u lust me...

M:no u are right...i do lust u...really i love ur body...i really want to fuck that wet cunt of urs so roughly that u will scream my name on top of ur lungs...bt lust is not the only thing i feel for u...i do respect u...i do care for u...i like u...bt u couldnt see all that emotions right...

What do u think nandu that y im staying in that bloody house as a paying guest...i all of a sudden got transfered here...i dint had time to buy a new house get all the things and get settled...bcoz i had lot of surgeries in my hand...when i asked to move to this city...i thought i will stay as a paying guest for a month and will move to my own place ...bt after meeting u i dint want to go leaving u alone...i was afraid that u would be all alone...

At the start it was concern...next it became lust and then i started liking u...bt u know i never touched u without ur consent...it was always mutual...i had always seen a smile on ur face when i was near u...u always loved my attention...u tell me did i ever misbehave with u...did i ever touched u making u uncomfortable...even now when i was about to open ur blouse i asked u ..that if u are not ok... I will call a female doc bt u stopped me and said u trust me and i can open ur clothes...then only i proceeded...

If u had stopped me...even though it is difficult i would never made u feel uncomfortable with my touch...

N:manik...im sorry...really sry...

M:no listen to me...u remember i got u ur fav sweets one day after my promotion saying i bought a property...

N:ha...i remember

M:i bought an apartment fully furnished ...bt i dint move ...u know y bcoz i couldnt leave u...atleast i thought i could feel u infront of my eyes till how much time it is possible...i would have been with u..

I thought u accepted ur hus and i thought u share a hus wife relation and might soon have a fmly...so that is the reason i never told u all this..

Bt here he is cheating u making use of ur innocence and u say, me and ur hus are one and the same...if i want i can get any kind of a girl nandu...im young...im a doc...and im perfect and can satisfy any girl in bed...even now i can have my way with...bt i never did that...bcoz i respect u...

Nandu just hugged him tight..sobbing in his arms...continously saying sorry...

Manik no matter what could not stand her tears...he broke the hug and wiped her tears...

M:ok fine ...dont cry i cant see u sad...i will forgive u...bt never ever compare me with ur bloody hus plz...saying he moved away from her maintaining distance

N:im sry...tell me anything...i will do that..bt dont distance ur self plzz...

M:really u will do anything for me?

N:yes...anything

M:then leave ur hus and stay with me...

N:manik wo nahi hosakta...agar even if i divorce him...no one will accept me...and my parents they will kill me manik...and arjun...he will not leave me...he is very particular about his pride...

M:leave him to me...i will take care of his pride...bt u promise me ...u will do as i say...

N:bt arjun...agar wo sach me acha hai tho...this is like cheating na manik...

M:if i prove u that he is a fraud...then...

N:i will do as u say

Wait for part 3