patient and doctor (part 1)

Nandu was a naive village girl..age20...she studied bsc computer sci...she got married when she was 19yrs to a man named Arjun who was 35 yrs old...

Arjun had a mom and his father is no more....he has a sceret that he becomes hard bt within 5 secs he releases it. ...that is the he dint get married early bcoz he dont want the society to get know about his prblm bt his mom forced him to marry thinking nandu is 19 and by the talk he had with her ..he got to know she doesnt know anything about sex...so he agreed and married her..nandu's parents being villagers made her marry a guy who is even 15 yrs elder to her...

Arjun made sure nandu dont talk to people much...and he dint even allow her to use mble..

His mom always made nandu do household work..

Arjun loves nandu's body bcoz she really has a sexy body...he made sure she dont wear bra and panty at home...and he never took her out or made her meet his frds...

Nandu just accepted everything as her fate...

And about sexual life. ...arjun gets hard just looking at nandu's naked body...he always plays with her boobs which are of 36 size...he sucks and presses them everyday atleast for an hour...

He loves her pussy so much...he eats her out daily and makes her cum atleast 3 times a day only using his tongue and fingers her while eating her boobs...he makes her tired with the foreplay itself that nandu sleeps after releasing by his tongue...she thinks this is what sex is...she never feels excited even when arjun touches her most intimate parts it is as if she touching herself...

It continued till 3 months. ....manik a handsome hunk age 25 who was a doc had rented arjun's house as a paying guest..arjun never wanted it bt due to his mother's insistance kept quiet...arjun made sure nandu dont talk to manik much...

Manik as being in the same house used to observe nandu..her mil was always ordering her to do all the household works...and she was never happy ...he used to feel bad for her and used to talk to her as a frd whenever her mil was sleeping and making arjun was in his office.  ..

They became good frds bt with time manik started liking nandu both physically and mentally....

Nandu never wore inner so whenever she works due to her moments her huge boobs used to move ..manik always used to check out her body...in sarees her waist and naval and cleavage used to be visible and in nighties her big breasts are treat to watch...

Manik wanted to explore her body so much bt he knows she is married and it is wrong still failing miserably infront of his desire he started touching nandu whenever possible...while passing dishes on the dining table he used hold her hand....and indirectly touching her legs making it as an accident ..one time nandu was cooking...and manik at once back hugged her pressing her waist and stomach saying he was so happy...that he got promotion as a senior doc...nandu was feeling diff from his touch...she felt gitters...after 2 mins he turned her and hugged her again...making her breasts press his chest ...nandu even back hugged him...loving that feeling...he was speaking that he was so happy...this is the best day and all that stuff huskily in her ears....and nandu just told him congrats and both were in the hug for more time ...manik's hands were roaming all over her back...both got disturbed by the cooker's whistle...and both broke the hug...

Manik cursed the cooker so many times in his mind

That night nandu made kheer only for manik specially...making sure that everyone moved to their rooms as she always goes late to her room after washing dishes...

She with kheer went to manik's room and gave him bowl saying she made it for him as he was promoted...manik first made her eat one spoon...saying he have to make her eat something sweet...and even he had kheer with the same spoon..nandu just smiled seeing this...