doctor and patient(part 4)

N:manik plz make me yours...

M:are u sure nandu...u know what u are asking right...its sex baby..which i have shown u in that video and then if we do that u will no more be virgin...its not any kind of foreplay which u have known

N:i know ...i have seen it...and i understood manik...plz have sex with me...i want to loose my virginity to u....plz....

M:no need say plz...even i want to make love to u...and dont worry u wont be pregnant ...trust me...i will never abandon u...

Manik made her lay on bed and kissed her forehead, her eyes ..her nose ..her chin....he smooched her cheeks for few mins...he kissed her entire face giving wet kisses and finally started kissing her lips...he removed her ear rings while kissing her....after breaking the kiss...he using his teeth pulled her ear lobes and nibbled them...

He came towards her neck and removed her mangalsutra...saying never wear this after today saying this he hand placed it on the table and kissed her neck...nandu moaned with it...manik got her sweet spot...and started flicking his tongue on it...kissing...smooching it...he kissed her cleavage...and bite her collar bone...

He made her sit...and removed her nighty making her completely nude...and layed her again on the bed coming on top of her...he started pressing his body on her...and he started rolling on the bed...with her in his arms...nandu was in the world of passion...she is letting him do whatever he wants to do with her body...

After rolling and pressing her body with his..and started pressed her tits...with his both hands harshly...he was pinching her nipples...and started sucking and biting them...and now his hands started pressing her ass...

After njoying her boobs and making them completely wet with his saliva...he came down to her stomach and started kissing her waist and naval...while pinching them some times...

He kissed her legs and thighs...and bit them few times...he came back to her boobs...sucking one...he placed his one hand on her ass and other on her wet cunt...and started drawing patterns on her hot cunt...

He slowly pushed his fingers in her hole...and started in and out session...

Nandu came with the continuous fingering...he took his fingers out ...and came towards her and said...

M:now i will enter u with my dick...see there will be a wall...it is called hymen...when penis enters it will break it...like if ur skin have cut it bleeds right...so same way u will bleed and it even pains...it really pains alot...bt u have to bare it. ...every girl goes through this nandu...then only she becomes a woman...so now...should i continue...

N:will it hurt so much...

M:it will hurt a lot...atleast minimum for the first few mins...it will pain...after that u will feel only pleasure and this pain u will feel only for 1st time...after that there wont be any pain...once u experience sex...u will crave for it trust me...and i will be gentle with u...

N:manik ...plz be gentle...

Manik kissed her and with one stroke entered her....and with other jerk entered completely inside her...and broke the kiss...feeling her tears...

Nandu was controlling her pain...

M:baby open ur eyes and breath...see im still inside u ...im not moving...ur wall is broken...i can feel hot liquid on my penis...ur blood...nandu loose ur body...u can shout if it pains...dont cry saying manik wiped her tears...

N:manik it is paining...so much...

M:i know dear...bt see jab u have an injection u need to loosen up ur muscle nahi tho it hurts..so dont stiff ur body ...leave it loose...