Part 4- Maxiean hates Kiwis , and Levy's upset :(

Hey guys! Thank you all for the votes! I'm going to dedicate the chapters to people now who voted or something like that! Anyway, the title of this chapter isn't giving away too much I hope, aside from the biggest plot twist ever!!!!!!!!!!!! No real Kiwis were harmed in this chapter.

~~~

Levy's POV

I'm such an idiot. You'd think a bookworm like me would read books about Bookzira and know beforehand that there are black markets. But they were so nice! How could I have known that it was a black market? And the one which just happens to sell the book which Maxiean was sealed in!

"Lily?" Gajeel tried to move towards Lily, but he  only made ot two steps forwards before Lily zoomed past us and dissapeared. "Who is Maxiean?"

"You mean what is Maxiean." I sighed. "It was a spell created by an old guild. Maxiean was meant to be a sort of helping hand. However, a dark guild found out about it and sabotaged one of the sciptures so Maxiean turned into a curse. The spell is cast when the container of the scriptures is opened-"

"So, a book?"

"No, the book with the scriptures alone was not enough to contain the spell; so it was put in the strongest metal container they could possibly make. The key, well," I picked up the small golden key which had fallen out of the lock before Lily took the book with him. "I think it was meant to be destoryed, after Maxiean was removed from it's last host they decided that it needed to be put in something which would never open again."

"Why's it still in one piece then?"

"How should I know Gajeel?"

"Well you're the one who always know what she's doing and who always knows this and that, and because of that I admire you loads!" Woah, did he just say that? He admires me? Really?

"..."

"Ack! Uhm, anyway Shrimp, can't we lure him back somehow?"

"...Oh, what do you have in mind?" Okay, I'd calmed down a bit after Gajeel's odd statement.

"Kiwis! Pantherlily loves 'em!" I made a face. "What's wrong?"

"Well, from what I remember, Maxiean hates kiwis."

"What?! And he chose to take over Pantherlily?!" Gajeels mouth hit the floor for the second time. "That Maxiean dude is one hell of an idiot." He grabbed a huge coat and gave it to me.

"What's this for?"

"We're going after him."

"But it's not cold."

"Yeah, well,  I don't want you to get cold and ask for a coat which I won't have." I felt my face go bright red, and Gajeel noticed. "Wha-? What's wrong was it something I said?!"

"N-NO!" I felt like such a fangirl. "Let's go then." 

~~~

Gajeel's POV

Shrimp looked even smaller in my coat. Every so often, I'd see her smell it, and immediatley stop. She reads too much. She needs to go out more often. Then again, I couldn't talk. I only left my apartment to do jobs or to fight people......nothing else........I swear.........

...

...

...

...

OKAY! So maybe sometimes to check on Levy during her missions... But I swear that I'm not a stalker or a phsyco. I think,

"Hey, um Gajeel?" Levy tugged on the sleeve of my top.

"What's up shrimp?"

"Are... Are you mad about your gift?"

"Well, yeah." I knew straightaway that I'd made a mistake. Tears were falling from Levy's face and they kept coming.

"Really? So why are you bringing me along if you're mad at me?"

"Ack! I er... I meant that it's annoying how it contains an evil dude, but you don't need to feel responsible." I tried to smile at her to make her feel better, but she looked away. "Listen, Lily's been taken over by a kiwi-hating curse thing. How on earth could anyone ever know that before it happens? Aside from the people who can actually see into the future."

"Gajeel!" Levy threw herself at me and burst out crying. "I'm so sorry! I want to be stronger! I need to be if I want to work with you and Lily! Please don't hate me!" At first, I was frozen, she was hugging me tightly. I looked up. We'd been travelling for so long it was already night-time. Stars were everywhere, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a shooting star. I hugged Levy back and smiled as the smell of her perfume reached my nose.

I wish that Levy does get stronger... So that she feels more comfortable with joining Lily and I on job requests in the future.

~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if the chapter's short, too long, weird, has too many typos, or just weird sentences.

Comment your favourite;

1. GaLe moment of the chapter    2. Funny sentence/ moment    3. favourite sentence

You can pick one or two or even all three! It'll help me know how to write in the future. 

Okay, byeeee~~~!