Part 6- Illusions?

Gajeel's POV

~~~~~

I awoke to hear Levy screaming. I dashed out of the tent, and saw a sight I didn't expect.

There was another, well um, me in front of her. But he was dragging her around the small clearing, saying things like, "I don't love you," "Just go and die,". the worst thing, was that although I was far away, I could see Levy's face falling.

"Y-You don't like me?"

"Nah! Who'd like a Shrimp like you?" Fury rose up inside of me, I clenched and unclenched my fists. Who the hell does this guy think he is?! Telling Shrimp stuff like that whilst looking like me?!

"LEVY!" I roared before charging towards the other me. He turned and smirked,

"Doesn't matter now Levy, I'll just kill you now. Save you the trouble for later." Then, he dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. I ended up running through it and into Levy, whose eyes were wide with fear.

"Levy? Are you okay? What did he do, did he-?"

"STAY AWAY!! Please! Gajeel! Don't kill me!" She dropped to her knees and covered her ears with her hands. "I'm sorry I can't ever help you out, I'm sorry I drag you down all the time, I'm sorry that I'm such a burden, I'm sorry that I haven't had the courage to tell you how I feel..." She continued on with her wailing, not that any of it meant anything to m- WAIT?!?!?

She, she doesn't have the courage to tell me how she feels? Next thing I did was stupid, dumb but the highlight of the night. I knelt down beside her and looked at her in the eyes.

Then, I kissed her.

~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY! I FORGOT HOW SHORT LAST CHAPTER WAS! SO THIS IS MY APOLOGY!!! (Hope you liked that GaLe moment! ;) )

~~~~~~~

Levy's POV

The ground was cold, but I didn't care. When Gajeel came charging through the smoke I was so frightened. I honestly thought he was going to kill me. I really thought that. Blurting out random things which I'd wished to do before I die was the only thing that came to mind.

"I'm sorry I haven't had the courage to tell you how I feel..."

Ack! Did I just say that? Oh well, it doesn't matter. He going to kill me. He even said so.

Before I could react, Gajeel put his hand on my cheek and leaned in. Then he kissed me.

I just wanted the moment to last forever. But everything has to come to an end at one point or another.

~~~~~

"So you're saying there was another me, and he tried to hurt you?" I nodded as Gajeel went through what he saw.

"He kept saying things like, 'I don't love you', and that I should die." I rubbed my arms as I felt goosebumps.

"And you think that was Maxiean?" I nodded again. "That ba-"

"Gajeel. Please, just lets get some rest." I yawned and stretched my arms. "I'm really tired and...and..." As in drifted into sleep, I felt warm arms wrap around me and pull me close towards a warm chest.

"You're...so warm...Gajeel..."

"Well Shrimp, you're so cu...." I didn't hear the rest, because within seconds, I was asleep.

~~~~~

OH MY GOSH I FORGOT HOW LONG/SHORT I MAKE CHAPTERS!!! So I'm going to write more for you guys! Either it's a good day for you mr/miss reader, or I'm a forgetful person!!!! But it's a good think for NaLu shippers !!!

~~~~~

Gajeel's POV

I hope Shrimp hadn't heard me call her 'cute'. See, the fact that we kissed, and she told me that she liked me was a lot for me. Even though I kissed her, I didn't really feel ready. I bet she's thinking 'What a creep!' Or something like that, yeah? After I'd lifted Levy up and taken her into the tent, I went over to a tree, and then whacked my head into it.

"Stupid Gajeel. Idiot. Baka. Baka." I repeated this for about an hour.

Soon, it was morning and I'd woken up to the sound of a ... A.... A pink haired salamander.

Luckily he didn't see me, so I hid near the tent which I quickly covered with leaves to try and camouflage. (I SAID TRY!!!)

"Hey Luce! Is the town close by?"

"How should I know? I only agreed to walk because you said that you're feeling ill anyway and the train would just make it worse!" I smirked. Salamander's girl was as thick as he was sometimes.

They talked about something for a bit, then Salamander got closer, and closer... Till their noses were touching.

"Aye! I think I see something!" The moment was ruined by Happy, cruising in with his wings... Wings.... Happy... Exceed... Pantherlily. My jaw tightened and I became annoyed. So I did the rational thing.

I picked up a nearby rock, and chucked it at Happy. He fell out of the sky like it was a meteorite.

Lucy and Salamander weren't paying attention though, 'cuz they were locking lips (if you know what I mean!)

They eventually left, and I was at ease. It didn't feel right knowing that a gossip and a hot headed salamander were nearby.

"Gajeel? Why didn't you wake me up?" Levy wandered towards me looking half awake. "Why is it so loud?"

"Loud? The two idiots have left? How is it quiet?"

"Gajeel? Levy?" Drat. I'd almost forgotten about that cat, "what're you doing here? Lily said-"

"What did he say? Tell us cat!" I grabbed Happy and growled. "Where is that damn cat?!"

"H-He said that you were all in Bookzira, trying to find a cure for the illness Juvia got since Lucy recovered. And I was fine. It was just a bookmark so it's fine. " he looked down. "I might've just been looking for attention with Charle...."

"That's-!"

"Cute! So you do like her after all!!" Levy took Happy out of my hands and hugged him.

"Levy! He knows where Lily is! Where is he Happy?!" I snatched Happy from Levy's hands and shook him. I had to know where Lily was.

"Ahhhh! Natsuuuu!!!" Great. He called for Mr.HotHead. Surprisingly though, Natsu didn't come.

"Where's Natsu?" Levy looked around and when she stopped, she smirked. She pointed to a part of the guild which had some places where you could hide if need be. And in one of the hiding spots, you could see the top of Natsu's head and the top of Lucy's head. "Hee hee, I knew it."

"Now cat, tell us where Lily went!"

"Okay! Okay!" Happy struggled free and sat on the table. "He said he was going to your house Gajeel and then to meet you for a job."

"He's there?! Right now?"

"No Gajeel." Levy tugged at my shirt. "He's here." I followed her gaze and as well as the other guild members, I was shocked at what I saw.

~~~~~~~

Sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger! I hope this chapter was long enough!

Thank you to all who vote, comment or even just read!!! :) smiley face for you all!!!