Part 5- Stars

Levy's POV

I cried for a couple of minutes, but Gajeel didn't stop me. He let me cry and told me that everything was going to be okay. After that, he whispered something, but I'd fallen asleep before I could hear what he said. He woke me up, about an hour later to say that we were going to camp out in the small forest.

"We can find Lily in the morning, and I don't want to have to carry you around all night." Gajeel decided to get some wood whilst I tried to make a shelter. When he returned I'd made a satisfactory tent which he said 'wasn't too bad'!!! Gajeel made a fire pit and put all of the wood in the middle of it.

"Use your solid-script magic to make a nice fire." I nodded and did so. Gajeel didn't fully appreciate the shelter I had tried to make so he decided to remake it. "What would Shrimp do without me?"
"Huh? Did you day something Gajeel?"
"No." That was cold. I just wanted to know what you said.
"Okay, so um... the stars looks pretty tonight, don't you think?"
"Eh," Gajeel didn't even look up. "I don't think that matters right now."
"I'm sorry about Lily."
"I told you, you shouldn't be. It's that Maxiean's fault, not yours." Gajeel stood up and entered the makeshift tent. "Goodnight, we leave as soon as possible. So, whenever you're feeling better."
Better? How am I ill?
"Oh, okay."
"Night." He left me alone outside. I thought I saw a shooting star earlier... I even made a wish on it, but I bet it was just my imagination. I wished that Gajeel and I would get closer, for all the time I've known him he's just been this quiet guy who I think is misunderstood. I know how it is to feel lonely, but why does Gajeel want to suffer in silence with only Lily? I mean, they are best friends and all, yet I always feel... I always feel like those two have way too much pressure put on their shoulders.
~~~~

Several hours had passed since Gajeel had left me alone. Honestly, I'm not too bad with the dark however, I couldn't help but jump every time I heard something either move or just make some sort of sound. Gajeel is just tired... that's all... he'll feel better in the morning.
"...No, Shrimp..."
"Gajeel?"
"...What're you...?" I popped my head in the tent. Gajeel was moving about in his sleep, and I could just make out several beads of sweat on his forehead. "Wait a sec... Please... L...li...ly..." He was having a nightmare.
"Gajeel? It's okay, we'll find Lily tomorrow, just like you said." The unconscious Gajeel before me smiled, then suddenly, his eyes opened and he grabbed my wrist. I was astonished at his super-human (or super-dargonslayer) speed.
"G-Gajeel?! Ouch! Let go!!" His grip grew tighter and tighter.
"Gihihihi!" He started laughing, "Poor little Shrimp! Too scared to join us on job requests? Too weak? Small? Puny?" The words hit me like daggers.
"No... Gajeel, why-?"
"LEVY!"
Gajeel?! That's not right though, is it?
He's in front of me, hurting me. Just like before...

~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it's not as long! I just wanted to write this part and upload it ASAP! I know it gets annoying when there's a story which doesn't get updated at the right time and I probably would've forgotten to post this!!
Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely week! And please comment your favourite sentence, favourite GaLe moment, or your recommendations for the next chapter!
Also if you want to guess what's going to happen, then sure! But I won't say "you're right!" I'll be sneaky like "Maybe, but how would you know?" Or something like that.
I dont know why I keep posting these chapters at like 10pm each time.
Next chapter will be up within a week or less.