Chapter: 2

He steps in front of all of us, and it seems like all my members are just hypnotised. I look over at them, and they're not even blinking. The music starts, and I instantly regret having him here. This song is very difficult! Only fast moves can be used in this hip hop song. He looks up, then starting to dance. I sit back, then staring like the others. He tried really hard, and he actually did a great job. The only thing.. He looked like he was fighting.. Not like he enjoyed it. He must really want to be here if I'm intimidating him to fight for it. His moves were fast, clean, and sharp. He also knew how to do break dances, and his body moved perfectly on time with the beat. I sigh, not wanting to look away. He is very good. Man! I wish I could prove he is terrible so that my members won't bring in more people! But.. He's just really great. Once he stops, he is out of breath. All the members awe and clap. I just sit there looking up at him. He bows slightly. "That was flawless Ai!" Xio claps. Woah woah woah already a nickname?? I sigh, and stand up so quickly that everyone almost breaks their necks to  turn their attention to me. I'm not going to flatter the guy too much. "Well.. You did good. But, you still need some work!" I say. Kang sighs loudly, "Ah! Boss are you kidding? It was amazing!" I shoot him a look and he looks down. I then look back to Aiden. "Alright, fine. You can be here, but don't think I'll go easy on you. You have to work hard! And if I have a problem with your character, then you're out!" I say, feeling like some sort of coach or something. He nods to me, smiling a bit. "Thanks. I'll work hard, I promise." He says. I nod, like saying 'good.' The members cheer, overly talking to me at once. "Wait! But you guys.. I'll deal with this sneaky trick later!" I yell. They then shut up. "Run!" Xio yells, trying to get up. Kang grabs his black muscle shirt and pulls him back to the floor. "We still have practice Xio." He says calmly. I look at Aiden one more time then back at them. "I have to pick up something real quick. You all show him the new dance, or chill." I say, starting to walk out. "Another pickup for your girlfriend?" Kwonyeol laughs. I turn, "pfft! As if! Okay.. Shut up." I walk out. I hear a little bit of chatter as I walk out of the studio. Ugh.. Yes! Dance is my life. But.. The things I do to make her happy. I have to pick up her fashion things all the time, because she's busy. Well, I'm busy too! I have to run the dance team. And now I have to deal with a newbie.
"Sorry about him Ai." Kang sighs, handing him a water bottle. Aiden nods, "its fine. He.. Seems like a strong leader." He says, with not really any expression. He opens his bottle of water. "He is! He is actually super fun when you get to know him. Also, he takes everything pretty seriously. Sorry.. But he's gonna be hard on you." The light brown haired dancer, Kwonyeol, comes up to him. Aiden nods, "its fine. If he's hard on me.. Maybe I'll do better." He says. He puts on his cap backwards and chugs down the cold water. Xio runs into the conversation happily. "Yeah! I mean.. Did you see his face?? He looked as if your dance was the best thing he's seen. I could tell he was surprised! He definitely liked you." He says excitedly. Aiden laughs a little. "But if you really want to get him to like you, keep impressing him, bro. I mean.. Since we all started off together, you are a little late with the friendship." C-Monsta says. "Alright.. But how do I do that?" Aiden raises an eyebrow. "Working harder, getting to know him, gifts! Man that guy likes gifts! Also.. Show him your talent. Full potential." Xio says, listing them off with his fingers. Aiden nods. "Got it. I'll try. Thank you for this. All of you." He says. They all smile, "aw, come on! You're too antisocial! Hug us! We're a group now!" C-Monsta yells. Aiden widens his eyes and backs away. Kang hurries to back C-Monsta up. "No! C-Monsta don't touch him!" He yells. C-Monsta backs away confused. Aiden gives a sigh of relief. "What? Is he the king's son or something?" He frowns, crossing his arms. "No. He just... Am I aloud to tell them?" Kang asks, turning to Aiden. Aiden looks around, and nods. "Yeah.." Kang nods at his approval. "He has a huge phobia. The one he has, scares him to touch people, or have people touch him. And he doesn't know human emotion well. It's caused by trauma so the effects can be terrible." Kang says sadly. Aiden looks down a little and nods. "Oh.. Hey man, I'm sorry." C-Monsta says. Kwonyeol nods, "that's so sad." Xio is speechless for about the first time in his life. "It's fine. Just.. Don't tell Andrew." Aiden shakes his head. "Why?" Kwonyeol looks at him. "Well.. We all know Andrew. We don't want Aiden's chances of being in our team and going to competition with us go away. He wants to do everything he can for this, and he doesn't want special treatment. So, just promise not to tell him. He's also not the most sensitive guy." Kang explains. They all look at him. "Yeah, that makes since.. But.. How did you know? Did Aiden tell you?" C-Monsta asks. Kang laughs a little. "Nah. I figured it out. I can tell because my cousin used to have it. It's hard to get through it. I could tell by the way he was acting when I met him at that dance club. He only went there to perform on stage. It was so crowded so we left. He wouldn't shake my hand." Kang says, looking at him. "Wow. Well alright. I get it now." C-Monsta nods, gathering his thoughts. Xio then excitedly speaks again, "We'll keep your secret from him! You can count on us!" Aiden smiles at that. "We just have to make sure we butt in anytime Andrew wants to shake your hand or something." Kwonyeol calmly says. "Thanks so much. I.. Am looking forward to working with you guys." Aiden nods. They all bow. Xio jumps up, "but we're a touchy group! We're so close." Xio says with a concerned expression. "It'll be fine Xio. Calm down." C-Monsta pats Xio's shoulder. The door then swings open, revealing an annoyed Andrew. They all turn quickly. Andrew looks at them confused. "Uhh... You guys alright?" They awkwardly turn to him, trying to act as normal as possible, and failing. "Uh, hey. How was your run?" Kang asks awkwardly. "Fine...? You guys are acting weird. If we are gonna enter the competition, we better leave now. Come on." Andrew says, grabbing some things off of the chair. "Alright! Dinner afterwards??" Xio winks. Andrew rolls his eyes, "You always suggest that! Don't push it Xio!" Xio backs up. "Wait.. We're all going to sign up for the competition? He gets to dance too?" Kang steps up, wondering. Andrew stops for a moment, then turns to them and walks up to Aiden. "Yeah. If hes up for it." Andrew says. Aiden nods, "yes. Of course!" Andrew holds out his hand, "welcome to the team." The group is shocked. Not only did he suddenly just accept him into the competition.. He held out his hand. Aiden panics a bit, and Kwonyeol runs up in-between them, "wait, umm.. Don't we need to get going?" He nervously suggests. Andrew backs up confused, and puts his hand down to put it in his pants pocket. Aiden hides behind Kwonyeol and sighs in relief. "Uh.. Yeah. Come on." He says weirdly, knowing something is up. He walks out, Xio following closely behind. "Ooh! How about that new barbeque place?!" He nags on him. Andrew grunts and walks out, telling Xio to be quiet. C-Monsta walks out too, and the other three walk slowly behind. "That was close.." Kwonyeol whispers to them. "Yeah. But at least you're accepted to the competition. You're gonna be sticking around for a while." Kang says with a smile to Aiden. Aiden nods, happily. "I'll work hard."