Chapter: 5

C-Monsta POV
Xio looks over my shoulder and looks down at my phone. I look over once and awhile when he seems to laugh or smile and then I have enough.. "Can I help you?? Cause I know my Instagram feed isn't that amusing." I startle him. "S-Sorry hyung!" The 17 year old baby apologies. I raise an eyebrow. "Can I sleep over at your house tonight hyung?" He smiles ear to ear. I burst out hysterically laughing once he shows me agyeo and then he instantly pouts. "What?" He says frowning. "That's funny Xio.." I say then getting on my phone again. "Why not? You don't like me??" Xio wraps his arms around my waste. I look at his arms a bit shocked. How can a guy do so much agyeo?? It's too cute and innocent. He's like a sad puppy..don't cave! "You won't be able to handle it Xio. I live with pretty bad guys.. They will contaminate your mind.." I say half truthfully. It's that.. And also because my friends think he's cute.. As in.. They like him. Also as in.. They want to nail him. And it's awkward.. I don't want to bring him into that world! It's strange.. And they are terrible people.. That happen to give me a place to stay. Also.. We are in our early twenties And he's still a teenager. Xio and I have been friends since he was in Junior High but he's never came to the environment of my home. When I lived with my parents, it was drugs all the time with them, it didn't seem to change when I moved out with those guys. He never stops asking though. "Oh come on please please please?!" He does a cute face. I scoff and look away.. Damn! This kid! Don't do it C-Monsta you handsome devil you can't have this kid get into your mind! I look back and he seems to be closer to me,squeezing his grip around my waste and adding a subtle wink. I widen my eyes. "Fine! You can spend the night!" I give up. "Yayyyy!!!" He cheers loudly. I've stayed with him, his precious mother and adorable little brother at his house.. But now.. What am I getting HIM into?? I'm a bad guy.. He doesn't know that.. But I am. I drink, I get in illegal trouble, gambling, getting into fights, I go to clubs, I get girls.. I'm a free spirit and outgoing and it gets me into trouble. Xio.. Is like a cute innocent little kid who never learned the bad things. He gets good grades, he never got in trouble. He'd never hurt anyone, And would look like a hurt puppy if you hurt him in any way. Maybe I can convince my two roommates to go away for the night? Oh wow.. Then what will they think?? Geez! "Yay! Let's go now!" He gets up from the cafe chair and heads out of the store. It's where we were just hanging out at after practice today. I get in my car and he gets in the passenger seat. "I never met your roommates." He smiles cutely. He pats down his black and white jacket and fixes his black earrings. Man he looks too good.. Maybe I should throw him in a trash can before we go? Maybe shop at a garage sale? Man.. I'm so dead.. He's so dead.. "Y-Yeah.. My roommates.. Let's not talk to them." Just because of tonight.. I will no longer be his role model.. He will know every terrible secret about me. He turns to me. "I like your red hair, it suits you. Makes you have a bad boy image." He says to me. You have no idea.. "Thanks!" I take off my backwards hat and brush my hand through my hair. "Looks hot huh?" I smirk and raise a brow. I joke like I usually do. I'm the goofy one of the group. Well.. Goofiest. They are all a sack of weirdos. "Looks red hot! Eh??" He nudges me and laughs at his own pun. I laugh and take one hand off the wheel to push his face with my palm. "You know I hate puns bro! Hahaha." I then put my hat back on. He laughs his cute laugh and then ends up snorting which makes me burst out in laughter. "Xio is a piggie??" I look at him. He covers his mouth laughing and snorts again. I pinch his cheek, "little Chinese piggie!" I laugh. He laughs even harder. "You Korean hog!" He says pulling my nose up to make a pig snout. I laugh hard. "Hey! I'm trying to drive! You're a distracting piggie.." I joke. He then lightly hits me. The laughing from me ends when I end up at my apartment. My heart pounds. I'm afraid.. This was all fun and cute.. And soon he's going to get the biggest shock of his life.. Main priority.. Keeping Jun and Hyuk away from him. "Come on let's go." I say. "Yay! This will be so fun!" He smiles. My heart pounds so  hard that I hear it in my ear drums. I head up to the room and unlock the door. When I open it, I see Jun and Hyuk already here on the couch. Shit.. I was hoping they went to a club or something. They catch sight of me and my life is over. "Hey! What's up C-Monsta!?" Hyuk yells. I wave nervously and awkwardly invite Xio in and shut the door. He is now visible. I see them suddenly gulp. Yes.. Xio is super handsome and the agyeo doesn't make it easier on people. Especially low lives like Jun and Hyuk. "Damn! You brought your member home?" Hyuk walks up, then followed my Jun. Xio smiles obliviously. Me almost cringing when he smiles, because it's his best feature.. He's a goner. Jun starts to check him out, and I try to mouth 'stop' to him. "Wow.. He's sexier in person.." Jun says.. Xio widens his eyes, "excuse me?" I clear my throat so loud and throw my arm around Xio. "Xio, this is Jun and Hyuk.. My roommates." I say. "Nice to meet you hyungs." Xio bows a bit. "Geez! He's so cute! Nice to meet you too cutie! You two dating now? Is that why you are bringing him home? To nail him right? I thought you only do that after the clubs.." Hyuk says with his big fat mouth. He is now exposed.. My cheeks heat up with embarrassment. "No! We aren't dating.. Excuse me.." I say taking his arm and guiding him to my room. "More for us then!" I hear Jun yell. I get safely into my room and shut my door. "Xio.. I'm so sorry.." I say embarrassingly. Xio looks up awkwardly and smiles. "What did they mean..? You bring women home all the time? C-Monsta?" He looks at me. "Also.. Why did they talk to me like that?" I sigh deeply.. Time to come clean.. I sit down on my bed next to him. "I'm sorry.. Xio I'm actually a bad guy. I drink, I party, I gamble, I fight, I bring girls home. I'm a terrible guy and I didn't want you to know these things of me or think of me this way. Sorry.." I pat his blonde curls. He looks shocked and takes it in. He then suddenly hugs me. "No.. You are C-Monsta, a crazy, funny, handsome dancer and beatboxer. Your good points out rule all of the bad stuff you are ashamed of." He says. That makes my heart flutter.. He still thinks of me like that? Even after what I told him? No one would do that.. I expected him to walk out. He's so cute.. He looks up and smiles. "Thanks Chinese piggie. Want to sleep?" He nods. "Also! I want to help you get better." Xio says to me. "That sounds good. I'll take the floor." I say. "No! I want to sleep with you hyung." He pouts. I wide my eyes. "Um.. Kay.." I then agree. "Yay!" He cheers. I get into my bed and he gets in too and lays his head on my chest. My heart beats fast but I sigh deeply and it then beats normal. What the heck am I doing?? Am I trying to feel for Xio..? Oh hell no! Don't think that! He then sleeps peacefully and soundly. Out of all the girls who rested their head on my chest in this bed this was the best.. It's innocent and pure.. It's beautiful. But being the bad guy I am,  I have to push him away..