Chapter: 8

A/N: this song makes me cry buckets TT Anyway...
———————————————————Xio POV
I looked all over. No sign of C-Monsta. I stopped by his apartment, he wasn't there, and his roommates joked and told me he died. What a cruel joke to laugh at! I even considered the possibility. I cry hard as I walk through the cold not knowing where to turn. I did something bad.. I snuck out of my house tonight to look for him. I have no idea what's wrong with him but he looks like he hates me all of a sudden. And if he's dealing with anything, I cant have him go out and do something crazy to forget about it. I walk on the lit street, finding a big illuminated sign with the words, 'Club Versona' his roommates told me he likes to come here. Is it stupid of me to go in? There is drinking and crazy people. I shake off the scared feeling and pump my fist up. "For C-Monsta's well being! Fighting!" I whisper. I wake up then noticing the age limit. 21. I sigh. C-Monsta is 21.. I'm only 17. No!! Xio don't do it! Don't even think about it! Before I knew it, I'm in the back sneaking into an unattended door. I look around. C-Monsta might not even be here.. I rub my eyes from being sleepy and walk in a bit more. People dancing up on each other, crazy drunk people laughing and being stupid, couples making out on the couches. This atmosphere makes me so scared. Please.. Let me find him and then get out of here! I finally spot a red head with shiny black earrings, white snapback, leather jacket and high tops up at the bar. I smile a bit and sigh with relief. I found him! I notice all the empty bottles next to him and grow worried. I run up to him and sit next to him. "Sungwoon! Finally I found you!" I smile big. He then looks over at me with these scary hazy eyes. It catches my breath and I stand there frozen. I've never seen him look so scary.. I can tell he's been drinking a lot. I need to help him.
C-Monsta POV
I suddenly see Xio next to me. My mind is spinning and I'm pretty sure it's a dream. I don't need him here! I'm trying to get away from him! I can't love Xio and I can't have him worry about me! I need to get him to just leave me alone. "Don't fucking call me by my real name! What the fuck are you even doing here goody goody?" I snap at him. The words just flow out of my mouth. I always make sure never to cuss around him.. But I'm so fucking drunk at this point that I can't process anything. Xio backs up a little and then gathers his thoughts. He lays his hand on my shoulder and I feel my heart tense. "I-I'm sorry.. I told you I'd help you. If you have a problem then don't drink it away. I'm here for you C-Monsta.. I can help you.." Xio says in a calming way. I don't need you! I can't need you! Why do you need to fucking worry?! I'm a bad guy! I have told you but do you listen? You can't become like me
Xio POV
I smile at him after my attempt to calm him down. I've never heard such harsh words come out of his mouth. I notice that he didn't answer so I try again, "I-I know you are a good guy C-Monsta. Let me hel-" my words are then interrupted by a big slap across my cheek. I swing my head to the side and grab my cheek in pain. Tears start flowing out uncontrollably and I can't breathe. My best friend.. Who I cherish.. H-Hit me..? I look up at him with tears overwhelming my eyes. C-Monsta seems to look surprised, as he then looks down. "Y-You told me.. T-That no one would hurt me! How could someone who loves someone hit them? I don't get it!!" I cry my voice sounding wimpy. He stands and grabs my face close to him, I can feel his breath on me and all I do is stare into his cruel eyes. "That's the thing.. I don't love you. Neither did your father." He says in almost a whisper. That hurt way worse than the slap. I cry hard, pushing him off me. I cared about him! He was my bestest friend! He was always happy and fun he promised never to hurt me, he always made me laugh and made sure I was never exposed to the bad things in life again. I then run as fast as I can. Out of there, never to see that cruel face again. I cry my hardest on the curb outside the club. I am cold and have nowhere to go. I.. Can't believe he did that.. He said that. He was my only hope after my dad was arrested for child assault. He promised me I'd never be hurt anymore.. No one would hurt me because he'd protect me. What a lie! I cry hysterically as I finally am calmed down enough to pull out my phone and call Kang. "Hello? Xio?" Kang answers with a tired worried filled voice. I cry into the phone. "P-Please come and get me!" I sniff viciously. Kang instantly replies, "okay. Xio, honey, where are you?" He asks me, using the honey nickname he uses to call me down like my mom did when father hit me. I sniff. "I-I'm outside of Club Versona.. Please.. Come get me.." I say rocking back and forth in the cold. "Aiden is over here too sleeping.. I'll come and get you hold on Xio.. You'll be okay." Kang says in the most calming voice that makes me cry even more for making him worried about me. Please.. Take me home..