Chapter: 13

Andrew POV
The next day after that whole club thing, I'm all refreshed and ready to go for this competition!! Everyone else.. Looks lazy just laying on the floor. "Up! We need our energy up for the show. We can't go full out every time because we'll get worn out but let's stretch and go full out one time then we can clean our movements." I say with enthusiasm that seems to ring in their ears. Yes the club was worth it, finally getting Xio and C-Monsta normal again.. Well.. Above normal since they're now dating. It's weird to me.. But I try not to think too much of it. Their love is cute and innocent I'm glad they just don't do something awkward.. Anyways.. "And then the fun stuff??" Xio pouts. I laugh, "all of its fun! And we will go out for food and then put on our costumes. Fun?" I say. He perks up and stands up enthusiastically, his blonde curls bouncing up. "I'm ready to do this!" Food always motivates the kid. I look over at Aiden, him not making eye contact with me the entire time. What's his deal..? I thought we were actually getting along? Oh well.. I scoff. He must better do good today. No worries.. No distractions.. We start working on the dance, cleaning it a bit to make it perfect, and when we are out of breath I decide to stop. We need to not tire ourselves out before tonight. "Okay.. Lunch." I say out of breath. Everyone cheers.. Except for Aiden of course. Suddenly the door slams open and a woman in heels approaches me. Oh no.. She slaps me, getting the attention from my members. They start to crowd her. "It's alright guys. What do you want?" I ask. "What is wrong with you?? Getting rid of me like that? I know the real reason!" She yells. Oh no she's gonna accuse me of something again. Sarcastic. Why does she always make up bull shit? I cross my arms and pretend to listen to her. "Which is? What could it possibly be?" I ask. She looks at me with fire in her eyes, "it's because you couldn't keep the secret anymore that you like men and is living with your boyfriend." She says. Out of all things.. She makes up that?!? What if she told someone? I'm dead.. She gossips about everything. I open my mouth to protest, but Kang interrupts, "That's right! He's dating him! Hurts doesn't it? You better leave him alone now!" He yells. Oh my god what did he do!? I look at Aiden and he seems to look down silent. "Really..? Is that true?" She grits her teeth talking to Aiden. He looks up with a serious face, I could tell he hated her since the day he met her, "Yes. It's true. We're dating." "Really!? Ugh! I'm so mad! This entire time! I'm never talking to you again you jerk!" She then storms out. "Why... Why did you guys do that?" I ask. Kang rolls his eyes, "to make her mad and leave you alone, she already made it up. Why?" He looks at me strange. "Pfft! Nothing weird! I just wouldn't come to her house the day Aiden moved in and I guess she thought something. But now she could tell people! Then what?" I get frustrated. "Then go with it.. I don't know." Kang shrugs. "Uhhh... I'm pretty sure even if you didn't agree to her story.. She already posted it up this morning and it got a bunch of attention." Kwonyeol said, showing them the phone. I blush and shake it off. "Crap!" Kwonyeol shrugs, "at least our fans called it cute. Just go along with it for awhile, then it'll die down."  He says. I sigh and look at Aiden. "Sorry bro.." I say. He shakes his head, "it's cool.. If it means I can scare her off." I laugh at that. But I then feel weird everyone thinks I'm dating Aiden.. Why do I not care? Aiden isn't that bad so... Stop thinking!!!! "Let's eat!"
Aiden POV
What did we get ourselves into?? Now everyone thinks we're dating.. Even worse.. My phobia of people touching me.. What if he touches me just to show people he's with me? That scares me.. And he's my used to be bully. For some reason that's hard for me to remember since now, Andrew is so hardworking and nice.. He's not a bully now.. So just don't really tell him. I'm scared.  Scared.. But his ex girlfriend is terrible.. I don't want her around all of us it just brings a bad atmosphere. Why do I suddenly feel nervous..? Whatever man. Just don't let him see you're scared. I walk into the restaurant, and run into a man who backed up. I freak out and touch my arm, feeling my heart beat fast. Andrew is right behind me so I hope he didn't notice.... "You okay babe?" He asks. Me?? I blush after hearing that. Oh.. It's because were in public. This place has some of her friends in it, I can see. I shake it off and look at him, "yeah.. I'm okay." He looks at me strange. I think he is onto me. They make me sit next to him since we're a 'couple.' Andrew is like ever, making funny jokes, being cool, and making fun of Xio's huge appetite. I actually laugh too. He's funny and so outgoing. Wish I could be that way. I look over and see C-Monsta and Xio holding hands, Kwonyeol and Kang feeling awkward between the real and fake couple. "We all on a triple date or something?" Kang laughs, eating his food. Kwonyeol looks shocked, "my girlfriend will kill me." He says. Kang laughs at his expression. "You're right. My imaginary one will be so angry.." They all laugh. "So you admit it!!" Xio says, laughing so hard that he's wheezing. C-Monsta laughs harder at that, because it does sound adorable and funny at the same time. "What a laugh baby!" C-Monsta jokes. Andrew puts his arm over my booth, not touching me. I calm down and actually feel.. Very relaxed with his arm so close to my neck. Why am I comfortable? Andrew had the same wreck yet I'm the one with the big phobia and he's popular and outgoing. I'm popular too.. But I like to be quiet of course. Me and Andrew also have the same exact style, hip hop gangster like. Yet he's too tall, so I'm just a few inches shorter. Why am I comfortable thinking about this person?? I don't know.. But this is so fun right now that I don't care. I hope it's always like this.. and tonight at this competition were gonna kick some ass, nothing will stand in our way. Because on the dance floor is where there are no worries.