Chapter: 14

Andrew POV
Once the crew signs into the competition, we head to our personal dressing room to finally try on the clothes Kwonyeol and Kang picked out. "Okay! We have 30 minutes! Get ready!" I say clapping my hands together. Xio turns to me and pouts. "I can't do my makeup in that amount of time!" I laugh at his needs. "Get your boyfriend to help you!" I yell. I'm suddenly very stressed, so I quickly get dressed so I could help everyone else. I walk over to Kwonyeol, on the phone as he does his makeup. "Well.. Are you coming?" Kwonyeol asks, concentrating hard on his makeup, but I can tell he is tense about performing. "Okay okay.. Bye." He then hangs up the phone and sighs. He sighs loudly. "Your girlfriend coming?" I ask. "I kept asking her.. But it seems she's not all into it anymore." He says, putting on the bottom eyeliner. He really looks like an idol right now. "What will you do if she does come?" I ask, sitting next to him. "I want her to enjoy it.. I want her to see the spark in me.. And to know how hard I work. I also.. Hope that she'd become happy again. Too much to ask?" He looks at me. "If she really loves you.. All of that will happen. Don't worry, everything happens for a reason." I tell him, putting my hand on his shoulder. "You're right. Everything? Do you think you and Haeyoung breaking up and you and Aiden fake dating is for a reason too?" He looks at me , noticing my lost face. Woah... That.. Made me think. "Um.. Haha.. No no.." I say. "Didn't you say everything?" Kwonyeol smiles getting up, patting my back and walking over to Kang. Is it happening for a reason..? I shake that off. Focus.. I get up and then see Aiden struggling with his shirt. I laugh, and pull it down onto him. He looks up at me shocked. "Guess we got you a shirt too small?" I ask. He quickly backs away from me. "Geez I'm not a toothpick." He scoffs. I laugh, then see the uneasiness on his face. What's that all about? I suddenly get a beep on my phone. "Aish! The millionth time today!" I say. "What is it..?" Aiden asks, straighting his shirt. "So many comments and reposts and requests.. How is it that our fake relationship is making us more popular ??" I say. "Duh! It's because you are both handsome and cute together." Kang smirks, getting a hit from Kwonyeol. "Hmph! I must take advantage of this!" I say pulling up the snow app on my phone. "Take a picture with me baby?" I ask. He rolls his eyes, "we aren't in public you don't gotta say that.." I laugh, "it's more convincing that way!" I say pointing the camera to us. "Pick one." I say. Aiden smiles and picks the cat one, suddenly our heads have cat ears, and our faces have whiskers. I smile and he actually does too, I then take the picture and post it. "Nice!" I laugh. "We look good. Woah.. It's already blowing up." Aiden seems to frown. "It's so fake.. No one will believe it." He sighs. I smirk. "Okay then lets pose again, and you can kiss my cheek." I say. He steps back immediately. "N-No.." I pout. "Just kidding Aiden~"
Aiden POV
Why am I so nervous?? It isn't because of the performance because I rarely am nervous to do what I love. Having this trauma.. I don't know how dating is like with me since I've never dated. It's not real.. Andrew is a guy.. I'm pretty sure he's only in this for getting back at Haeyoung and getting more popular than her. I look around the room. White and black fresh clothes. All of us wearing the outfits our own way. I'm so excited. I was accepted on this team, a team of a leader I've actually met twice before I came to Korea. Is it really fate? "Okay.. 7 minutes! Let's go look at the competition!" Andrew says. I nod, as the others leave. He turns to me and holds his hand out to my face.. About to touch it. I freeze, getting scared. "N-No Andrew I'm still scared!" I frown. He smiles and nods. "Okay Aiden. It's okay. Just.. Do your best okay?" He says. I nod. "Promise."
Andrew POV
We all walk out to watch. I look out in the audience. I see Haeyoung, and her obnoxious friends, also a boy next to her she's rubbing up on. It makes me feel a little sick. She's still my ex.. I look more to see if I can find Kwonyeol's girlfriend. And after looking at Kwonyeol's face, I see that he hasn't found her either. I frown and turn back, seeing a bunch of people there. The competition is really good but I'm not worried one bit. Even if we don't win.. We worked really hard. So it doesn't matter.. We're doing this for us. After the group came down from the stage, it meant we were up. I threw in a few encouraging words and smiled. We were the last group to go up, which meant it's the best for last. When we got up there, the audience roared loud, louder than I ever thought they would and it felt amazing. We all nodded to each other. All of the work.. Is paying off. The lights turn on and the music starts playing. Strobe lights go off and we get into position, clean movements as we start dancing our dance. The crowd cheers loud, and when I do my trick with Kang of flipping off his back, it sparks more. Every foot movement we do, every sweat that drops, it's all perfect. Everything is perfect. At the end, I get a bit worried at this part when Aiden flips off the stage. But he lands it and it's over. The crowd roars and other music starts playing as the judges deliberate. We all high five each other and smile, until I see Aiden. I widen my eyes and jump off the stage fast.
Aiden POV
The dance was so amazing! I think as I'm preparing to jump off. I nail it and mentally high five myself. As everything becomes loud, I look up to Andrew and back at the audience. It all happened in slow motion. Haeyoung motioned someone to come towards me, and suddenly, many come towards me. My voice goes rapid and I try backing away. The guy smirks and grabs onto me, making my air get caught in my throat. I shake, trying to get loose. He grabs harder as others surround me. My vision turns black and I cry out.. It's embarrassing.. But I cry out. I see some concerned faces stare at me, but this guy keeps harassing me, with no care. I then go black, last thing I saw was Andrew jump down, rip him off of me.. And hold onto me. Suddenly I'm comfortable. His arms feel safe around me and I just hide in them. "Fuck off!" He yells loud, making me shudder. He's.. Super angry over this. He cares this much? He seems to say other things I can't hear. My body is so numb and I shiver when he whispers to me, "You're okay.. You're okay Aiden." I.. Then wrap my arms around him unknowingly, making my heart pound, but it's very comforting. I don't care how many people are starting at me. Andrew POV
I heat up in anger when I see Haeyoung is the one who set this up, but I don't let go of him. I thought maybe me holding him made it worse so I tried to pull away. But then... His arms wrap around my waist and I can't believe it. He is conquering his fear.. Of touching me. I'm the one that once hurt him. "Seriously?! Protecting your stupid boyfriend?!" Haeyoung yells. "Fuck off from him Haeyoung! Leave us alone!" I yell back. "You'll never be happy with him!! Look at him! All he is is handsome! No personality.. A bunch of issues! You'll never be happy!" She stomps her foot down. "I am happy with him! I'd be happier if you just stay out of it! Never lay hands on him again!" I yell looking at the man who touched him. How did Haeyoung know he had a phobia? The crew members step down and surround us, which is so much more comforting than the strangers around us. Kwonyeol bends down and gives Aiden water, tilting it for him to drink. I watch as a pretty girl from the audience pushes through and bends down to our level. He tucks her silky black hair behind her ear and smiles at Kwonyeol. She.. Showed up. Kwonyeol stares at her like he's seen love at first sight all over again. She hugs him. "You did so amazing Kwonyeol.. It was definitely worth all the times you were away.. I love that you care so much of your members. I'm sorry for everything." She admits. Kwonyeol smiles and hugs her tight, making me joyful. Everything happens for a reason, and they are still together. Everything happens for..... I look down and look at Aiden. He looks up at me. This is for a reason.