Go

Kuroko

"Are you okay, Kuroko?" Akashi-kun asked, stifling his laughter. I blushed brightly and looked at him in shock.

"Uhm, w-what?"

"Your nose," he snickered, both eyes shining in amusement. "It was bleeding."

"Guess it is," I mumbled as I held Akashi-kun's handkerchief to hide my bright red face.

Did I just assume that Akashi-kun was going to kiss me? That was so embarrassing! What was I thinking?!

He cleared his throat in attempt to stop the incoming laughter but I glared at him and lightly pushed him away from me, causing him to smile innocently. Oh he is anything but innocent.

"I know your weakness, Akashi-kun." I threatened, but he didn't seem to be phased at all.

"Enlighten me then." Akashi-kun chuckled and smirked at me.

"Don't tempt me." I warned, taking a step closer to him but he stood his ground.

"You don't look intimidating with my handkerchief pressed against your bleeding nose," he grinned, and I scowled at him. "Remove that piece of cloth and I'll definitely be intimidated by how beautiful you are."

"Akashi-kun!" I exclaimed, pressing my palms against my flushed face.

"Yes Kuroko?" Came a cheeky reply. I groaned and shouted with a muffled voice.

"Stop being mean!"

"What is this? Is Kuroko Tetsuya ordering me around?"

I dropped my hand and stared at him with a blank expression as I backed him up to the wall. He raised his eyebrows at me and I saw a small smirk on his stupidly attractive face.

"Well?"

"..."

With one last step, I successfully managed to back him up to the wall with our faces merely inches away from each other.

I stared intently into his eyes, and noticed a glint of playfulness in it with a slight trace of sorrow. I frowned then my eyes unintentionally flickered down to his soft looking, kissable lips.

I wonder what It'd be like to kiss Stop it inner thoughts! Now is not the time!

His lips suddenly curved into a smirk and I realized that I've been staring at his lips longer than I should have. My eyes widened in horror and I looked up only to be met by Akashi-kun's smug face.

"Having a little fun there, Kuroko?"

"Y-You idiot!" I cried out, pulling my hand back and hitting him square on the gut as my cheeks burned in embarrassment. Akashi-kun groaned loudly and instantly clutched his stomach.

"D-Did you just use your ignite pass on me?"

"I may or may not."

"Oh? Interesting." he chuckled despite the situation he was in

"Stupid Akashi-kun." I muttered under my breath before walking away and heading towards my usual room in the mansion, without turning back.

"I hope you learned your lesson, Akashi-kun, good night!" I called out and entered the room, quickly closing the door behind me.

Once I was inside, I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I whispered to myself.

I sighed and plopped myself down on the neatly made bed. I stared up at the ceiling and recalled the events that happened tonight.

Akashi-kun smiled at me twice, which rarely happened. I get to stay here with him for three weeks, and if that wasn't crazy enough, he held me close to him and I assumed that he was going to kiss me.

What a crazy night!

I went to scream into my hands and I felt a soft fabric against my face. I went to look at it and I noticed that I was still holding onto Akashi-kun's handkerchief. I stared at the object in contemplation and a sudden thought crossed my mind once again.

What if it wasn't the handkerchief that I felt earlier? What if it was Akashi-kun's...Oh God inner thoughts! I told you to stop already! I feel like a high school girl who has an obsessive crush on her senpai.

I groaned in frustration and rolled over to bury my face into the soft pillow.

A crush on Akashi-kun? Don't be ridiculous inner thoughts, Akashi-kun is like a brother to me, I don't see him that way.

But still...

I rolled onto my side and looked at the handkerchief, there was a faint bloodstain on it and I cursed my clumsy self.

But if you didn't fall down at the first place, you wouldn't be holding his handkerchief right now.

Why was I even glad that I tripped? Ugh.

I pulled the fabric up to my nose and inhaled it, sighing in content at the calming scent.

Stupid Akashi-kun...